Grummles!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
They should so be a playable race and self-contained styled class. Yeti bodyguards + Luckydoo luck influenced attack and defense abilities + the giant backpack of many things.

I love those little guys.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm pretty sure this has been said of -every- new pandaria race. xD

But Grummles are freakin' adorable all the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can usually handle 1 joke race an xpack. The 4 we got this time is a little much
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Grummles didn't really strike me as too much of a joke race. Nothing's funny about them, they're just cute.

Unless there's things I've been missing...?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
i wants mantids. or hozen.

ya dooker
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I want grummles...WHATS YOUR LUCKYDO?! The starting area would be a trade expedition, and you'd have to survive, only the strongest grummles would and those who did get to make their wy into the world as grummles, those who don't are eaten. Mount is Yak obviously, grummlepack as a racial, increases the amount of your main bag space by 10.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
If not a playable race, then, as a guildmate of mine suggested, we need one as a companion pet, ala the guild page.

I want my Grummle, any way possible.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
"Grummie bears
bouncing here and there and everywhere"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I say later on alliance get Jinyu and Horde can have Hozend :D and then the grummels can be another neutral race
Edited by Gïngër on 10/7/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
I like their funny hats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]