Suggestion: Moonkin dance

90 Night Elf Druid
Dear Blizzard, since we will probly never see an updated moonkin form even tho we have been promised one since BC (yet you managed to work on a new tree form they only got to see for 30sec as opposed to us being in our form all the time...) I have a request. How about we get our own unique dance? I dont dislike the moonkin dance, but thats already the ogre dance. My vote is moonkins get Gangnam Style. Pretty please? =)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

I just went and youtubed it finally since I had no idea what gangnam style was aside from random internet chatter about it.

Erm... To put it mildly, I'm not actually certain whether I'm more cynically amused at what (edit: said dance) actually is, or morbidly horrified at what you're proposing my poor spacechicken do :|

If it sticks around however, I could see blizzard using it honestly. Maybe not for us, but for somebody.
Edited by Teranin on 10/6/2012 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As much as I am a fan of the song and dance, of the two options, new model personally. They both take more or less the same amount of effort so I think an updated model would be by more appreciated than a new dance.

@Teranin: Gangnam is an area in Seoul known for setting trends, Gangnam style just means style from Gangnam.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
no
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well of course i would prefer a new model over a new dance. but that obviously isnt going to happen. You guys are a bunch of party poopers. not liking gangnam style....is it cuz its not in english? cuz i can tell you what it means. In the song hes pretty much comparing Gangnam to beverly hills and mocking it a bit, and hes also trying to find a girl who can match his crazy personality. Its just a fun/funny song whats not to like. And the song has been around for about ooooh 3 months or so now, popular worldwide, just some people live under a rock and it took them forever to take a peek at it. give it a chance =P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/06/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Elrahd
@Teranin: Gangnam is an area in Seoul known for setting trends, Gangnam style just means style from Gangnam.

Aah... Gotcha. That clears up a good bit of my ignorance then, thanks :D
Edited by Teranin on 10/6/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Oh no Navii, it has nothing to do with being in English or whatnot ... I was just trying to imagine my spacechicken doing said dance.

O,o
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/06/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Navii
You guys are a bunch of party poopers. not liking gangnam style

10/06/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Elrahd
As much as I am a fan of the song and dance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]