Tailoring needs a flying mount everyone can u

90 Worgen Mage
Tailoring needs a flying mount everyone can use. Look on the auction house... Engineering, Jewel crafting, Alchemy... they are making tons of cash from the mounts they can craft.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
They need to make two seater BoE flying carpets. They'd sell for a decent amount.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You are misinformed. The mounts made by those professions only make money due to the time invested to get the patterns. The Vial of the sands requires you to farm Tol'vir digsites with archaeology until six weeks after your eyes start bleeding, the engineering motorcycle requires maxed rep with about 5 northrend factions, and the jewelcrafting panthers are learned via discovery, so it's possible only one person on the server will have each color. All of these mounts, (including the rockets from 600 engineering) are incredibly expensive to make, and crafters may make a lot on the sale, but they net less than you think because of the mats they need to put into it.

Not to mention that professions should feel unique and special, if every profession can make everything, why have more than one profession in the game?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
At the very least give us a two-seater carpet.. I mean, come on... plenty of room on that carpet for more than one person. There are even two pillows!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
You are misinformed. The mounts made by those professions only make money due to the time invested to get the patterns. The Vial of the sands requires you to farm Tol'vir digsites with archaeology until six weeks after your eyes start bleeding, the engineering motorcycle requires maxed rep with about 5 northrend factions, and the jewelcrafting panthers are learned via discovery, so it's possible only one person on the server will have each color. All of these mounts, (including the rockets from 600 engineering) are incredibly expensive to make, and crafters may make a lot on the sale, but they net less than you think because of the mats they need to put into it.

Not to mention that professions should feel unique and special, if every profession can make everything, why have more than one profession in the game?

Annnnd who is saying that a tailoring profession BoE carpet can't be time consuming or expensive to make? There can be an insane quest, or a world drop recipe, etc etc. Pretty sure Zakth isn't asking for it to be handed to him, just that the option should exist.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Yes lets all do the same thing!!! That would make us so unique!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
It's not about everyone being able to do the same thing. Sure, that would be valid if everyone could make a chopper or dragon or flying panther.... but that's not the case. Each makes something different and that's the point - the people have an option of which they want to buy/use.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Each of the people makes a mount to sell. I for one like the idea that people who aren't tailors aren't riding around on carpets. If you want a way for us to make more money think of something that isn't a mount.. Otherwise we're just being like everybody else.
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Warlock
I just want a new mount to make as tailors don't care if i cant sell it i just want a new one :( my blue carpet is getting boring.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
jc mounts are bought from the cloud serpents honored revered and exalted
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
10/06/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Zakth
At the very least give us a two-seater carpet.. I mean, come on... plenty of room on that carpet for more than one person. There are even two pillows!

A WHOLE NEW WOOOOORRLLDDDDDD

A BRAND NEW POINT OF VIEEEEWWWW
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
10/06/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Zakth

I agree, but also have us sitting instead of surfing. I hate that surf the carpet thing they have us do now.

We could be given the ability to make a carpet that's for three riders. Two in the back and one in the front. We should also be able to make one we sell that displays the pattern of whatever tabard the person has equipped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]