Blood... wtf

90 Orc Warrior
Orb
Pre-nerf I could pull around 70k with 5 mobs on me. Post-nerf I pull ~40-50k dps on the same pull without cooldowns.

I was running a dungeon in fury with a healer buddy because I wanted to see how other tanks tackled different fights. After a few dungeons we got in with a Blood DK who was less geared than me (I'm 463 prot, he was 459 ilvl[I asked])

He was pulling 40k single-target, (with lust on boss, not too unreasonable) however; on the exact same 5-mob pull he was able to burts up to 100k DPS and stay there.

So why, exactly, were prot warriors nerfed instead of Blood DKs?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dancing Rune Weapon is bugged. It does full copy damage of Blood Boil and Soul Reaper, instead of the 50% it's meant to do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Orb
Oh okay, thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/06/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Foiblesqt
Dancing Rune Weapon is bugged. It does full copy damage of Blood Boil and Soul Reaper, instead of the 50% it's meant to do.

Yeah, it's moderately hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
400k Soul Reaper crit copied for 400k more by DRW in Moshugun Vault, I was like :O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Is that actually a bug? They changed the tooltip to indicate it's not a half-damage midway through beta.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Death Strike, Heart Strike, Rune Strike, and white hits are 50%, diseases are 100% (which I guess is because it puts it's own diseases up), Blood Boil is 100%.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Not to mention Blood boil pretty much is spamable as a free cast because it's ALWAYS Procing.. atleast from leveling mine in doing quests and stuff.. damn blood boil light is ALWAYS up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]