Do Horde not win BGs?

90 Pandaren Monk
Did BGs all week and I don't think we won a single game. What the hell happened?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/06/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Ayve
I don't think we won a single game.

I won quite a few of my games, don't generalize horde please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
9 played, 2 won. Keep playing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Played 10 since that post and lost all, guess my luck sucks.
Edited by Ayve on 10/7/2012 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/07/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Ayve
Played 10 since that post and lost all, guess my luck sucks.

Yeah, sometimes you get in those losing streaks. Another day you will win 10 in a row!

Edit: stop going AV unless you with Rath-guys.
Edited by Justincider on 10/7/2012 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i play BG a lot and i agree wtf is wrong with the horde??? alliance gets too many healers and they coordinates pretty good...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
the answer to your question is yes they can win, but atm there is way to many bots for any fair bg's
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Alliance have had stacked heals for about the past week on non-premade teams. Pro-tip: just join a premade an rotflstomp, and make sure to blacklist AV for randoms.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
10/06/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Ayve
Did BGs all week and I don't think we won a single game. What the hell happened?

Join the Rath Strat AV Premades and never lose an AV again.
Google "Rage Against the Zerg" for my WoW Insider Interview about these premades.
Visit www.publicvent.org for Tutorials, Information, and Links to the Addon's you will need to join the premades.

Log onto the World of Warcraft Public Vent:
IP: wow.publicvent.org
Port: 4135

There are many groups that run not only AV on the vent, but most of the other BG's as well for the Horde and the Alliance.

This should be enough to steer you in the right direction and make PVPing in the BG's a bit more enjoyable.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
10/07/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Saphi
You losing =/= horde losing.
QFT

10/07/2012 03:03 AMPosted by Ninfoe
Alliance have had stacked heals for about the past week on non-premade teams. Pro-tip: just join a premade an rotflstomp, and make sure to blacklist AV for randoms.
This is simply untrue. Horde have had more healers in practically every single BG my 90 mage has been in this week (and yet I have won at least half). Heals do not win BGs... teamwork does.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 04:07 AMPosted by Rathamus
Join the Rath Strat AV Premades and never lose an AV again.

I went to the site and joined the vent, but to be frank it was a nightmare. So many rooms, I had no idea which to join.

I jumped into War Room 1 and asked if there were any AV runs going on, and was told there were none happening. So I'm not sure if this still goes on or not.

Back to the solo queue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]