WPvP

85 Gnome Rogue
How is the WPvP on this server? Im looking to join some friends over there but they havent gone out into the world for pvp yet. What the horde to alliance ratio? Personally, I dont care what it is. I liked Illidan for the off balanced ratios, but it's still nice to know in case someone asks. WHat are the major alliance guilds? Ill be bringing my lvl 23 guild over when I come, i just wanna know who is on the up and up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
DPS
um, if i had to guess the ratio is probably like 10:1 or 15:1. Maybe even more Horde dominated than that.

We consider the alliance here on mug thol to be an endangered species and we prefer to observe them during the rare instances when we happen across one.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
nice, I like those odds, it means it should be entertaining. I am transferring from Illidan to be with friends over here soon. Thanks for the heads up. And just so ya know, Alliance should be growing soon, I know of several who have transferred recently sooo happy hunting
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Come on over! We are waiting for you waldo!

Angels of War is Fallen Angel of Mug'thol.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Ill be back within the month, and ill prolly move over then :). I might bring Fallen Angel over if they still want it there, if not i can leave it on Illidan just for fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]