Alliance ele shaman looking for guild

90 Draenei Shaman
Looking for raiding guild (formerly of Red Lore, but our GM quit when MoP rolled out). Availability: Every week night after 8pm EST. Could potentially do weekends after 8pm EST, but no matter what days, I don't think I could commit to more than three nights a week. However, raid availability is completely up for debate.

I'm an elemental shaman main, and have been since I first rolled this toon in the early WotLK days. I'm presently gearing up via heroic MoP dungeons, but am very eager to take a gander at the MoP raid scene after the endless repetitiveness that was Dragon Soul. If I had actual raids on the horizon, I'd be willing to put in a lot more time/effort to be raid ready within days at most.

I don't mind wiping however many times it takes to get a boss down, but I also don't believe in endlessly catering to idiots who keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over. I do my research before a raid, and expect no less from my fellow players. I like people who realize that an offline life exists and raid time is valuable, and as such treat it accordingly. My offspec is usually PvP elemental, but with the talent changes I'm not sure that's even necessary anymore, and am willing to go resto or enhance, whichever.

Any questions, just ask. If I'm not on Itsnotlupus, look for me on my other shaman, Shawarmas (though just to be clear, Itsnotlupus is the toon looking for a raiding guild).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]