Warriors WAY too OP!

85 Draenei Death Knight
its nuts there doing the Most damage out in dungeons.
Heroic/normal

And this is as a tank! and DPS

this is Nuts and extremelly unfair to the other Tank/ Classes
Seriously
Its not Just 1 or 2 or 10! Its all the warriors!

Blizzard you need to nerf them, THEY ARE NOT CLOTH WEARING DPS
They are PLATE,Stamina TANKS

so ya are you going to continue to make the guys with 500k+ Life be the ones who grab all the aggro and STILL hit 80,000 dps -
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
A QQing blood DK. it does my heart good.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
TIL, melee should be forced to wear cloth gear to DPS.
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Warrior
its nuts there doing the Most damage out in dungeons.
Heroic/normal

And this is as a tank! and DPS

this is Nuts and extremelly unfair to the other Tank/ Classes
Seriously
Its not Just 1 or 2 or 10! Its all the warriors!

Blizzard you need to nerf them, THEY ARE NOT CLOTH WEARING DPS
They are PLATE,Stamina TANKS

so ya are you going to continue to make the guys with 500k+ Life be the ones who grab all the aggro and STILL hit 80,000 dps -

i can tell you i play a warrior and right now i do really low dps on my warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
QQ

Its about time Warriors gotta a little love...and btw...it's also about time DK's felt the nerf bat. Warriors have been the unwanted step child since I can remember in vanilla. They were good tanks in vanilla but have never been a top dps class. And I'm tired of hearing about HYBRID. I ONLY play DPS warrior. Why can't we get to be top dps?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warriors aren't OP at the moment. I don't know how you're seeing tank warriors top dps.. I've never seen that yet. Fully heroic arms warriors were topping dps in cata DW era as well. The only difference in warriors now is that we don't suck balls in pvp on a 1v1 basis. This is not the right place for you to post that we're OP, have you seen how terrible we have been since the end of BC?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
lmao , we just got nerfed and a GOOD DK should pull just as much if not more than a prot warrior in many situations... just saying my guilds frost dk and blood dk give me a run for my money on a regular basis so perhaps you should do research and tighten up your rotations and maybe you wont see such a drastic issue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
QQ
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-436SM4Rkxw

warrior damage to high and i have proof
stop saying that everyone is QQing, when the entire class base agrees besides you then you are probly wrong
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Warrior damage is fine and they still need a utility buff in PvP.

Sincerely, a ret pally.
Edited by Lailokan on 10/7/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-436SM4Rkxw

warrior damage to high and i have proof
stop saying that everyone is QQing, when the entire class base agrees besides you then you are probly wrong

Your retarded. This is a pve thread but complain more.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/07/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Daudi
QQ
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
10/07/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Daudi
QQ
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Vengeance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
everyone says warriors are OP, iv been 3 shot by warlocks? warlocks are topping battlegrounds every time atm
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Warrior
Blizz just nerfed prot warrior's AoE damage to the ground and back and left blood DKs unchanged because they're "in a good spot" (lulz hypocrisy) so...
2/10, try harder next time?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That's because you're a friggin 67. Or you just don't know how to play the class.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Warrior damage is fine and they still need a utility buff in PvP.

Sincerely, a ret pally.

<3. We're not OP, we just finally have been fixed to our former glory. There is no "proof" they're OP just by a video. Y'all are just mad because we have a BA level 90 ability. Oh an Graawr, don't you have some totems to be crying about instead of a different classes ability to output damage?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]