What about ele shamans?

86 Dwarf Hunter
Do they suddenly get weak at level 90? My experiences in the 85-89 bracket lead me to believe that ele shamans are 100 times more powerful than BM huntards. They've lead the damage and kills in every bg I've been in that had one. If I see one coming, I just run the other way because they'll cast 157 lava bursts on instant cast in the first 2 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
they are not that op, when you see ascendance just rotate all your CC's till the CD is gone, then it's for the birds from there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It's because you have no pvp gear. Ele shammy is quite bad at 90. Lava burst only crits for 35k and they can get locked down and killed pretty easy. Def not even close to being op
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
10/07/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Deliverus
It's because you have no pvp gear. Ele shammy is quite bad at 90. Lava burst only crits for 35k and they can get locked down and killed pretty easy. Def not even close to being op

If by no pvp gear, you mean I have pvp gear in every slot except for my weapon slot, then yeah.
Reply Quote
12 Undead Hunter
They are not that op, when you see ascendance just rotate all your CC's till the CD is gone, then it's for the birds from there.

Do you realize what you just said is exactly what people need to do to avoid BM burst?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
LOL cata gear. No wonder you run away
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They are not that op, when you see ascendance just rotate all your CC's till the CD is gone, then it's for the birds from there.

Do you realize what you just said is exactly what people need to do to avoid BM burst?
'

Some players are just bad. Nuff said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]