@Monday

90 Human Warrior
And so the cycle is complete.

I missed @Sunday, but whatevs. I was partying it up with my friend for his 18th birthday.

Some peoples' coming of age involves women and lots of booze.

We debated the finer points of Chinese grammar.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The cycle cannot be complete when you missed a day. Good try, sir!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Is this fancy new "reroll" system spec specific?

I may have to go arms for Elegon to get a better chance at his sword if so.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
And so the cycle was almost complete, but not quite.
Edited by Conceit on 10/7/2012 9:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Goddammit. Oh well, I'll go for ANOTHER week.

If anyone hits a major milestone this weekend, I'm not going. "Nope brah sorry can't come camping my computer to prove things to internet people."
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Is this fancy new "reroll" system spec specific?

I may have to go arms for Elegon to get a better chance at his sword if so.

Yup! You may be able to swap to prot/arms after the boss dies to trick it or w/e
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I believe your bonus loot roll is based off of what spec you killed the boss as.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/07/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Samayael
I believe your bonus loot roll is based off of what spec you killed the boss as.

It could be that if it isn't the same thing as the loot specific quests. I could get prot gear from those just by swapping specs and turning in the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Started leveling my shadow priest. My God, my favorite ranged class by far (I don't have a lock or boomkin tho). Getting fed procs from multidotting feels SO GEWD!

86 down! Can't stand being a belf though, so will probably race change him soon. Undead castin animations are great, but lets face it... pandas.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Doing these arena games as 2v2 is like.. Jesus Christ. BM Hunter + Enhance / Warrior. My immediate reaction once I see the Hunters' armada of animals flying at me + the Shaman popping everything or I see a Banner + All CDs..

"FEARING. OH GOD THEY'RE BACK. MOTHER MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP---PARRYING EVERYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A---GOD DAMNIT."

.. Then I get healed and I pop all my CDs and go ".. Why was that worth so little points? @_@"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Tiger deck: Complete. Now what?
Edited by Myleene on 10/8/2012 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
One more achiev till I get Crimson Cloud Serp.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Why wouldn't it give you the sword as Fury? Seems like it's just as good either way.

If it is spec specific using it as fury also gives me a chance to get his 1 handed ax, and I really don't want that.

Also Gara'jal logs make me sad since going into the spirit realm=terrible up-time apparently.
Edited by Tesh on 10/8/2012 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wish I can settle on a Transmog so I can start building my Pet battle team and set my mounts to match whatever theme it is going to be.
Reply Quote
Super bummed, just realized im gonna need to be exalted with Cloud Serps in order to ride my Heroic Achievement Mount -_-/
Reply Quote
im pretty much goin on pure dailies, these eggs are so camped its sickening,

i hit 90 26 hours after release, i should of just done it then....hindsight is 20/20
Edited by Power on 10/8/2012 3:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Been bouncing through alts, slowly leveling and prof points. Tried a monk to level 6, meh.

Staring at my loading screen thinking, there's so many alts to level. Then play solitaire too much. Pet battles when I finally hop on.

What I should be doing,
Farming Heroics like a fiend
Swimming in dailies
Motivated

I'm not even exalted with anyone yet. I think the leveling grind burned me out more than I thought. Or I have been a casual too long, maybe I'm starting to play like one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
am i the only one who feels kinda special at being told we are op by other classes?

this must be what cata mages felt like
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]