@Monday

90 Human Warrior
Well finally did a little arena. Either we are so OP that I can't lose or I have actually gotten better. Plus healers hitting pretty hard prolly helped. All in all it was fun. Won 7 out of 8 played.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Sparklefever
You're at low MMR so both of those, likely.

That kinda sounds like a compliment. Either way you contribute a lot in your posts even if it's so sarcastic it just drips with venom its still helpful and I do want to apologize about saying what I said in the other @day thread. I am a nice and lay back kinda guy. Very OOC of me.

I must admit though just reading your most current posts,they seem less hostile, that or I am missing the ones I am used to seeing.
Edited by Razden on 10/8/2012 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Nah, he's saying low MMR matches are goofy and very easy to have a high win/loss ratio. Even if you are crap, high DPS in low MMR games is pretty much all you need because the other team most likely doesn't know how to kite.

*edit* still a great feeling though.
Edited by Theodorr on 10/8/2012 6:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Called out from work. Working on my Priest I found this, Staff of the Hidden Master I may keep it for transmog, not sure yet
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ranked 7th on Gara'jal as fury and 7th as arms on Spirit Kings. COME AT ME BRO. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Doing these arena games as 2v2 is like.. Jesus Christ. BM Hunter + Enhance / Warrior. My immediate reaction once I see the Hunters' armada of animals flying at me + the Shaman popping everything or I see a Banner + All CDs..

"FEARING. OH GOD THEY'RE BACK. MOTHER MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP---PARRYING EVERYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A---GOD DAMNIT."

.. Then I get healed and I pop all my CDs and go ".. Why was that worth so little points? @_@"

Haha I know the feeling.

If my partner was anything other than a Disc priest I'm not sure if we would have lost any. Pretty much any loss was due to mana issues. There was one match against a warr/BM where I got globaled, but aside from that... yeah lol.

Sall good though. I'm leveling my priest and he is on his rogue. Gonna do some double deeps 2s when the time comes. Looking forward to it immensely. So nice having an actual toolkit as a spriest now. The class feels complete.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Am I the only DPS warrior out there who took the tank sha boots? Seemed like such a waste to take something with haste/mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Theodorr
Am I the only DPS warrior out there who took the tank sha boots? Seemed like such a waste to take something with haste/mastery.

I contemplated on that but, seeing as I had the haste/mastery boots from heroics prior it was an upgrade as such the crit/expertise boots refuse to drop.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nah, he's saying low MMR matches are goofy and very easy to have a high win/loss ratio. Even if you are crap, high DPS in low MMR games is pretty much all you need because the other team most likely doesn't know how to kite.

*edit* still a great feeling though.

Yeah I know I ain't that good. I had some pvp gear and my partner a resto Druid had none. I did manage to take both people down after they killed my Druid in the first match.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I think I might have finally found some shoulders to go with this xmog.

I still wish I had pants that matched the color a bit better though.

Any ideas? I'm torn between soul blade and slayer of the lifeless for my weapon.

Basically the entire set is built around the chestpiece, but I had trouble finding stuff that matched that color.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The first thing any high rank player will tell you to do is spend a few days tanking the crap out of your MMR so your new arena team can have an amazing w/l ratio.

If you keep dominating for a while your MMR will get up in to the 2k range even if your team is at 1300, and then its damn near impossible to progress up the chain further because, well, you are getting crapped on by full geared/skilled/OP comp teams because Blizzard thinks you are a badass. And even then, you don't get crap for points in same rank games, because your MMR is so much higher.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The first thing any high rank player will tell you to do is spend a few days tanking the crap out of your MMR so your new arena team can have an amazing w/l ratio.

If you keep dominating for a while your MMR will get up in to the 2k range even if your team is at 1300, and then its damn near impossible to progress up the chain further because, well, you are getting crapped on by full geared/skilled/OP comp teams because Blizzard thinks you are a badass. And even then, you don't get crap for points in same rank games, because your MMR is so much higher.

I doubt I'll get that high. I ain't into all that. I am doing it for the conquest. What I would like to do is get to whatever rank is needed in RBGs to get Replica Grand Marshal's Claymore. I have wanted that sword since vanilla but I was never a hardcore pvper.

Edit: I know it's the replica but I just like the skin on it.
Edited by Razden on 10/8/2012 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You just have to get officer's quarter's rank. I think it's lieutenant for alliance but I can't really remember.

*edit* and yes, any sword I would ever have in this game would be transmogged to that if I could get it. There is no equivalent.
Edited by Theodorr on 10/8/2012 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I wish there was a list we could morg off of if another character had it. I know that's far fetched. I got the actual one on my pallie but unfortunately my warrior may never see it.
Edited by Razden on 10/8/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I took the quest boots because they were better than what i had.
Edited by Smallviille on 10/8/2012 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I will prolly do some 3s at some point but I don't want all the hub bub of seriousness with it. I play the game for fun. I need find some like minded people who want to work for some stuff just not hardcore we lost cause of you being crappy. I know I aint meant for the big leagues but that doesn't mean I don't want to try to do my best.

No there haven't been many dumb PvE posts but the qq for warriors is incredible. I think the main issue people have is avatar/reck issue and then the fact SW can sustain even if our combo didn't finish you off the first go around.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
6 achieves away from Battlemaster and they're all defending ones. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]