@Monday

22 Dwarf Warrior
Finding that playing a lowb panda monk is like playing checkers against a toddler. In BGs at my level and lower, panda monks are simply unbeatable, so all the 14-year-old pimply types are playing them. Can't wait to level up so I can find out what all this "warriors are OP" nonsense is all about. (And yes, I know my gear sucks, but if you haven't spent $10,000 on levelling a bunch of different 85 to 90s, your gear IS gonna suck. <shrug>)

<is new here, and wiggles wide dwarf butt hello at all>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/08/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Rush
6 achieves away from Battlemaster and they're all defending ones. :(

Premade time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Finding that playing a lowb panda monk is like playing checkers against a toddler. In BGs at my level and lower, panda monks are simply unbeatable, so all the 14-year-old pimply types are playing them. Can't wait to level up so I can find out what all this "warriors are OP" nonsense is all about. (And yes, I know my gear sucks, but if you haven't spent $10,000 on levelling a bunch of different 85 to 90s, your gear IS gonna suck. <shrug>)

<is new here, and wiggles wide dwarf butt hello at all>

Welcome to the @day threads. A haven from the stupidity that populates most of the rest of the forums.

I've been meaning to level my monk, but I never really did get around to it. Heh. Honestly, I'm content with my warrior right now. I've got a druid I need to get to 90 to farm herbs and stuff, so I'll probably start working on her pretty soon.

Raiding starting this week! I'm excited. I've got one more green to replace (scumbag bracers refuse to drop) and also to finish out my enchants and stuffs.

I still can't decide what to do with reforges. Do I try and hold at 4-5% hit/exp, or just abandon them totally and go for pure mitigation/avoidance. I kinda like the idea of being hit/exp capped, but I don't want to do it if my survivability is going to suffer too much.

I also feel like a baddie stam stacker right now...2 of my 3 gems are pure stam. OWELL.
Edited by Rheástraza on 10/8/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
With how hard bosses are hitting for the last two at least, I am very glad I've gone fairly stamina heavy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Well, if you are in a guild that cares about accurate numbers it's probably best to have multiple people logging, then using the WoL interface to compile the data.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/08/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Sparklefever
I must admit though just reading your most current posts,they seem less hostile, that or I am missing the ones I am used to seeing.

10/08/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Sparklefever
There's less blatantly stupid PvE posts right now.

Or he's actually taking my advice, finally.

E: Had to fix the quoting.
Edited by Clutche on 10/8/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't think you can do RBGs to get the replica stuff
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You just need the title as far as I know.

If not, then rock on for us old timers?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I've resorted to just shaking my first at our Gara'jal logs. Says I did 89k but since I wasn't the one who did them the up-time screwed me over.

Sad panda.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You just need the title as far as I know.

If not, then rock on for us old timers?

Eh it's a stupid rule and you can argue it with old raids and current content.

I think it should be freely transmoggable
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yea well, the horde warlord gear didn't really hold up like the alliance gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I dont really need the armor. I'd be happy with the sword and mace 2 hander. I like the sword just cause to me it looks like a 2 handed sword. That's also like Armageddon. Both of those feel like 2 handers. Some of the others look like long swords to me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I dont really need the armor. I'd be happy with the sword and mace 2 hander. I like the sword just cause to me it looks like a 2 handed sword. That's also like Armageddon. Both of those feel like 2 handers. Some of the others look like long swords to me.

Check out the Halaani Claymore.

One of the better looking swords.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Drunkbeard: I read your arms guide. Thanks for posting it, and I hope it is stickied soon. Does anyone know if a protection guide has been posted but not stickied and is worth the time to read? I did not see one on the front page.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/08/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Rolas
@Drunkbeard: I read your arms guide. Thanks for posting it, and I hope it is stickied soon. Does anyone know if a protection guide has been posted but not stickied and is worth the time to read? I did not see one on the front page.

It's uh.. In development.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Clutche

That's cool, thanks. No hurry for me, since I'm obviously not needing it yet (level 87, ilvl 401).
Reply Quote
22 Dwarf Warrior
I want to know what's up with Warbringer. I took it against expert advice because I think knocking my opponents over with a charge would be such a cool animation, but so far I haven't knocked anyone over yet. Do I need to file a bug report?

(In case you haven't noticed, I give two droppings about minmaxing. My goal is to have fun even if I get my wide butt kicked because of bad spec choices.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Clutche

Yeah...that's a good way to put it.

._.;
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Wee Will of the Emperor down! That boss reminds me so much of Deathwing minus mass tentacles.

hrmm shoulders or belt for my next VP item? Decisions...
Edited by Ranikotar on 10/8/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]