Wanting to express that I love getting kicked

100 Blood Elf Rogue
Just wanted to express that I'm really starting to enjoy getting kicked out of groups because my dps is !@#$.

I really like this performance regression blizzard has blizzed us with <3

While everyone else's gear is greatly improving their dps, us 440ilvlers are just lagging behind and recount is really making that right click tempting for that poor rogue in the group that's just worthless.

I can only feel even more love for all those late comers rogues that are in the sub 430 ilvls. Oh lord must they be happy!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ok...now I think rogues could use some touching up as well...but anyone who posts a story like this without ANY proof or screen shot....I am going to assume is just lying.

Perhaps my faith in humanity is too high, but I cant see people kicking another person JUST for being a rogue...and getting the majority of the group to do it as well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
hey Bricke,...

@uck ghost crawler,...

thats funny
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/08/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Timat
but I cant see people kicking another person JUST for being a rogue

You would have hated wotlk then. There used to be a joke in raid groups; "It isn't a raid till the rogue's dead."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
What is the point of a beta version again?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
a group tried to kick me but the vote didnt pass

so the tank and healer left

then the other dps

yeah i feel welcome in this game
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't know about PvP, but if you're being kicked from heroics it has nothing to do with your class.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/08/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Verelyse
I don't know about PvP, but if you're being kicked from heroics it has nothing to do with your class.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I have never been kicked for a reason like that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/08/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Ripley

10/08/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Verelyse

id like to welcome you to the internet
where people are petty and full of rage
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
only time my dps sucks is when i forget poisons...have yet to be kicked from a dungeon though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/08/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Zalerisa
only time my dps sucks is when i forget poisons...have yet to be kicked from a dungeon though.

We may have found a cause for the embellished "my dps sucks" threads now lol. I can't say I think we're great, but I can still place 2nd for dps in heroics unless the boss favors range.
Edited by Takanashi on 10/8/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Maybe it's because I'm in quite a bit of heroic gear, but I usually top the charts in DPS in heroics. If you haven't already, macro in adrenaline rush with shadow blades, and with anticipation you don't lose that extra combo point. Make sure to get the hit and expertise cap as close as possible.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Yeh rogues are doing so great right now /sarcasm

That's why at least two top ranked pvp players dumped their rogues this season and a top ranked pve posted on these very forums saying rogues dps is middle to low at best compared to other classes at T14 raids.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
L2P issue, I've yet to be kicked from a random dungeon as groups tending to enjoy my 55-60k boss DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I also have yet to be kicked from a dungeon. And looking at 3/4 of your armory pages, you're not even gemmed, or enchanted... That might be a slight problem. But hey, it's only 5 mans.. Right?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The PVE In my opinion really isn't that bad, I mean I reach 45-49k DPS in the gear I have (look at my off hand) but PVP? That's another story. I have only seen 1 rogue to exceptionally well in PVP in the past two weeks and the reason he did so well is because he had epics in almost every slot and conquest point gear smashing on clothies and other rogues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]