Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/09/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Pângea
This... is disappointing.

If you want a challenging raiding experience do normals and heroics
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest

I'm guessing it's around 15-20%

That would be about on par with the prior version, so that seems reasonable (provided people aren't bad at math, and assume that means they are guaranteed to get an item after 5 boss kills).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Aww, its as easy as dragon soul........well there will still be wipes.....lots of terrible people out there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
If anyone was expecting anything other than Easy Mode, that's exactly what LFR was intended to be. We have Easy, Normal, and Hard modes. If it's too easy, try normal. Simple as that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Easy mode should still be something that requires -some- thought and coordination.

Why not just create a gear merchant that gives gear for a nominal charge and plays a dungeon cinematic. Same effect.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Easy mode should still be something that requires -some- thought and coordination.

Why not just create a gear merchant that gives gear for a nominal charge and plays a dungeon cinematic. Same effect.

Hyperbolic statements are fun.

People like pressing there buttons. People like seeing a boss (even an easy one) downed. People like to feel like they're participating.

Don't complain about easy mode, do hard mode.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Haven't done it yet.

Not confident enough in my abilities as a tank, and not enough dps gear.

Maybe I'll just go the half and half route and make people carry me.

I'm not bad. Just not geared correctly. That has to count for something.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
as we are all heroes in the world fo warcraft, lfr is there for people who cant devote the time to normal raiding, or are just not as good. it allows them to see the bosses, and feel like they are helping the story progress by defeating the great evil.

if you dont like how 'easy' it is. nobodys making you do it. but there are plenty of people who enjoy it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
as we are all heroes in the world fo warcraft, lfr is there for people who cant devote the time to normal raiding, or are just not as good. it allows them to see the bosses, and feel like they are helping the story progress by defeating the great evil.

if you dont like how 'easy' it is. nobodys making you do it. but there are plenty of people who enjoy it.

Their is a difference betwin hard and easier then heroic 5man.

has anyone really did enjoy the cata LFR easy mode ?

I think that many of you forgot the fact that many of us can't raid on set hours like a raiding guild do, these LFR allow player to jump into raiding at any time of the day.

Myself I don't get why the ilvl requirement are so high if its so trivia.
Edited by Venur on 10/9/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Still plenty of wiping to be had. Hubby just went through troll fest on 2nd boss. I'm stuck at work so ill see tonight I guess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]