No Cache Of Mogu Riches

90 Worgen Priest
I did the Looking For Raid today of Guardians of Mogu'shan and did not receive a Cache of Mogu Riches from the 1st boss (The Stone Guard). I did receive one for each of the next two bosses. I asked a couple of my guildies who also did Looking For Raid today in seperate raid groups and neither of them got a Cache of Mogu Riches from The Stone Guard as well. It does say on the Looking for Raid tab that I have already looted all 3 bosses, but only 2 Cache of Mogu Riches total.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Was it meant to be 1 per boss? I only got 1 off the last boss, and figured that was normal
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Well I believe the intention is to get 1 bag per boss as no matter what you get gold at the very least, gold that you would normally loot off the boss that gets evenly distributed throughout the raid.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
I had the same problem, made a ticket. Average wait time: 3 days.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Would love some gears or more gold looted.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Are you sure you didn't get loot off the first boss? Assuming this works like any other LFR since patch 5.0.... you roll against the game and you either get loot or a bag of gold. Its one or the other, not both.

The new world bosses in Pandaria work the same as well. Also now you can use an Elder Charm of Good Fortune to roll again against that boss' loot table.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/09/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Smellymeat
I did the Looking For Raid today of Guardians of Mogu'shan and did not receive a Cache of Mogu Riches from the 1st boss (The Stone Guard). I did receive one for each of the next two bosses. I asked a couple of my guildies who also did Looking For Raid today in seperate raid groups and neither of them got a Cache of Mogu Riches from The Stone Guard as well. It does say on the Looking for Raid tab that I have already looted all 3 bosses, but only 2 Cache of Mogu Riches total.

Didn't get a loot bag off the Stone Guard. Got loot off Feng and the Drakkari guy.

Definitely a bug. It's supposed to award a bag that has at least gold in it.

10/09/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Fusrodahh
I had the same problem, made a ticket. Average wait time: 3 days.

Same.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I only got a bag off the 2nd boss and that was it... Didn't get anything from the other 2
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Kind of bummed no GMs have commented on this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have a cache that i can't open, 4 days 12 hour wait.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Same problem, also go a letter in the mail titled "recovered item" with nothing in it, someone else did too. Need a blue comment because three days is a bit of a wait for a gm to respond.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Had a bit of the same problem yesterday, we did a full 25 man guild run through the 3 bosses really quick before normal raid, first boss everybody got loot, either loot, or a bag, the second boss... nobody got a thing... working as intended?

Third boss some got loot others got bags. It might be something to mention that we had the opportunity to use our roll on the second boss for "extra" loot but... nothing else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]