The Draenei.

87 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Venita
OMG Venita with the white-knighting! ;)

i got your back bby, plz reward me tonight :3

I have a draenei character here mooching guild perks right now. Unfortunately I'm never a very big contributor to guild RP quality as I'm a bit scarce.

You need to do more RPz even if you are scarce. Like the other night when the guild was out at the event in the wilds. Just small sit down for little while. NO STRINGS ATTACHED RP, LITO.

Yeah Nick told me it was happening but I was busy :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/09/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Ferenold
I don't think you would have made your comment if another poster made it. You have some grudge.

Grudge against you.. for what? Please. I might find some of the things you have posted lately annoying, but that hardly warrants a grudge. If it is a joke so be it, but if not, well what I said stands.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Dearest Venita and Ferenold,

There is a big, wide world of Warcraft right here for you to settle your differences. My thread, and these forums, are not part of that world.

But srsly, login to the game and yell at each other there, not here.

Sincerely,
Edyrem
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/09/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Ferenold
It was a joke. My god. What's your problem with me?

It really kind of did not come across like a joke. Maybe that's how you intended it but it isn't how it seemed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

There is a big, wide world of Warcraft right here for you to settle your differences. My thread, and these forums, are not part of that world.

Sincerely,
Edyrem

You've been gone too long.

This kind of stuff happens all the time.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Kunocati
It was a joke. My god. What's your problem with me?

It really kind of did not come across like a joke. Maybe that's how you intended it but it isn't how it seemed.

Sorry, then. Lito didn't take it seriously. I thought that would be evident in her reply to my post.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Sincerely,
Edyrem

You've been gone too long.

This kind of stuff happens all the time.

NOT ON MY WATCH!
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
I think you all know I'm unfazed. If he slipped in a passive comment to say what he wanted to say, rather than just joking, I still don't care that much. I mean, *tch* it's Ferenold here.

We can sneak in some barbs if it becomes fair game. ;)
Edited by Lito on 10/9/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I haven't heard much about Sha'nash since Dralosa stepped down, but I've RPed with some Elysium folks that are nice too! :D

Quality RP from members of both those guilds (when Sha'nash was active).

I've heard about Shadows of Argus, but idk much about it.
Reply Quote
I think you all know I'm unfazed. If he slipped in a passive comment to say what he wanted to say, rather than just joking, I still don't care that much. I mean, *tch* it's Ferenold here.

We can sneak in some barbs if it becomes fair game. ;)

Wow, I saw that edit.

Broken hearts. ;(
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Well I don't want people to think I'm saying little insults are simply okay. Tact, as is so often the case, is key.

But I like to show I'm sporting!
Edited by Lito on 10/9/2012 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Personally, I think AoE looting is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Ever.
Reply Quote
I've been starving for Draenei RP for for my shaman. :( I just don't see it anymore. I stopped seeing it somewhere around the end of Wrath. It makes me sad because I like playing my Shammy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I have trouble with Draenei lore, or i would rp more on this...mostly rp horde on wyrmrest accord...Would love to find people to talk with.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Ever.

After transmogging. AFTER IT!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Ever.

After transmogging. AFTER IT!

No, I think....

I think this is better than transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Draenei rp will probably come back if there ever is an Argus/Legion expansion. Until then I'm on the pandaren train.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/09/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Jorn
if there ever is an Argus/Legion expansion

Metzen confirmed that the next xpac is legion based, though Sargeras will probably not be the end boss. Wrathion is also preparing players for the legion, so Metzen's confirmation helps clarify why Wrathion would focus on the legion when we haven't heard from them in a long while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]