What spec for best dps?! Thanks!

86 Night Elf Druid
Hey just got back into the game and have a fresh level 80 warlock and i want to know, what is the best spec for top dps from 80-90? i do mostly dungeons to level with some questing when i get bored, any feedback helps! Thanks community.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Dungeons? Definitely Demo, by far. Just hit your Felstorm button.
Questing? 80-81, I found Demo to be the best because you could kill mobs in three ToC's and often gain fury while in Meta the whole time. After that, it's a bit of personal preference.
Affliction probably has the best single target (SS, Haunt, MG), but multi-dotting just isn't that great in Pandaland. Destro can burst stuff down and has decent self-heals with Soul Consumption/Soul Leech. Demo is an unstoppable tank but has to decide between strong AOE and strong personal defense (Meta versus DA).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Your doing something wrong in Affliction for Demo to be better then it.

Affliction is the top dps spec for warlocks...
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
i'm LOVING destruction, have been it since 75, really strong sustainable DPs! and it's fun ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i out do another lock in Demon spec. its really really good dps is you reforge gem and have a great rotation.

i disagree that demo is not TOP i out dps Aff locks all the time. go mastery crazy and win.
Edited by Tigersgirl on 10/9/2012 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Affliction is the highest dps by a wide margin right now.

Destro and Demo are just not up to par
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]