Spirit of Harmony exchange

90 Orc Monk
Vex
Think we could get something in the game to increase the ease of getting SoHs maybe something like the Bundles of Groceries on Halfhill for the Ironpaw Tokens. Maybe trading in 100 herbs/ore/skins/inks/stc to get a Spirit of Harmony.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Are you aware you can plant certain seeds for motes of harmony once you reach the right rep? At exalted you can plant 16 motes a day. Not perfect, but it's something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Vex
Yes and that's exactly what I do.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh really? Do you need exalted to start planting these?

edit: NVM. Songbell seeds, I can buy them at revered.
Edited by Sprick on 10/9/2012 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
10/09/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Bamboozles
Are you aware you can plant certain seeds for motes of harmony once you reach the right rep? At exalted you can plant 16 motes a day. Not perfect, but it's something.

Unfortunately that leaves you no space for farming food mats for the feasts. It's not a great solution to rely on that, but it's about the only viable way to get SoH right now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Unfortunately that leaves you no space for farming food mats for the feasts. It's not a great solution to rely on that, but it's about the only viable way to get SoH right now.

You could trade your SoH for 3 Golden Lotus, worth 1k+ gold depending on your server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I wouldnt mind a way to buy them with valor or justice, but i hit revered last night with tillers and will harvest my first crop tonight so im in good shape now.

10/09/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Bomdanil
Unfortunately that leaves you no space for farming food mats for the feasts

Run an alt out there, set his hearth to the inn and use him to plant feast mats, as many alts as you feel like taking out to the farm.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Farm an SoH, trade SoH for GLotus (or craft gear with it if you've got a gear-crafting prof), sell resulting GLotus/gear, buy food.

Done and done.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
so wait. if i get revered with any faction i can plant 16 motes a day? can someone explain to me how this works? thanks :)
Reply Quote
88 Human Mage
10/21/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Driizle
so wait. if i get revered with any faction i can plant 16 motes a day? can someone explain to me how this works? thanks :)
No get revered with the tillers faction and you can buy a seed called the songbell seed and when harvested they give you a mote of harmony. And once exalted with the tillers you will have 16 farm slots thus if planting only songbell seeds you will make 1.6 SoH a day from them.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Also, at revered with the Tillers, you'll have 12 slots, so initially you can harvest 1.2 Spirits of Harmony a day until you reach exalted. That faction's rep goes up fast though. There's rep from everything in Valley of Four Winds: rep from farming your veggies, dailys at the Ironpaw market, giving food or gifts to named farmers that are part of the Tillers faction, and non-daily quests that earn the vote of a Tiller leader.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/21/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Lorath
giving food or gifts to named farmers that are part of the Tillers faction

Only gives friend rep, not Tillers rep.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Wait... the issue is getting SoH. So you suggest using your farming space to make SoH. Cool But that leads to lack of growing food. The suggestion for that is to use SoH to buy GL to sell to buy food. But if you are just using SoH>GL>gold then you aren't creating additional SoH for whatever you needed them for in the first place, and you're flooding the AH with GL. If everyone does this, it will result in greater supply than demand for GL and less supply than demand for assorted vegetables.

Not only will you lose money, you'll be out SoH.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
[quote="67936314309"]but it's about the only viable way to get SoH right now.

How about killing mobs?

This toon gathered enough SoH from quest kills and 5man runs to craft an epic chest and accidentally buy too many PvP shoulders (I wanted the caster leather, accidentally bought [and made] the Mail caster, then the leather agility shoulders), and will shortly be making the epic gloves.

No, I don't leatherwork to make products for sale, but if I did, I would be thankful that gathering SoH took time, as it's the only way to keep supply down.
Reply Quote
There are places in Dread Wastes that yield 3-5 Spirits an hour depending on your luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]