Captured vs Not

90 Worgen Druid
I was wondering, since pets obtained through events don't have a rarity, will rare captured pets be better than the event pets? For instance, would a rare rabbit have better stats than the feline familiar?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Some non-capture pets are rare and some are uncommon. It'd be nice if the interface told us which ones were or not. There is a post listing the ones that are rare. I'd also like to see a way to upgrade the uncommon pets to rare since there's no way to get a rare version of some of them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh, do you know where that post is/can you link it? Thanks ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh, found it actually! Do we know if they are going to fix it so we can see the rarity of noncaptures in the ui display at a later date?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Blizz has a history of looking at popular add-ons and then making them a part of the game, so I assume at some point the pet journal will do the things PetJournalEnhanced does...like show the quality of non-caught pets, and allow ordering by level, and filtering for the zone you're in.

The feline familiar, by the way, is green-quality.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]