<Stimulate> 2/6HM 25 Man Recruiting

90 Pandaren Monk
<Stimulate> is an accomplished 25 man progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (CST) and raids 3 nights a week, Tues-Thurs 6:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We will consider any excellent applications but are currently focusing on recruiting the following classes/roles for our MoP progression team:

Resto Druid
Hunter
Windwalker Monk
Warlock

If you like what you see below and are looking for a hardcore, high-end guild with only a 3 night commitment, feel free to visit http://www.stimulate-guild.com and apply, or whisper Ravenfear, Shadowshock, Rhydin, or Dramaa in game. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

About <Stimulate>:

The guild was formed in October of 2009 in an attempt to create a friendly yet highly competitive guild. In <Stimulate> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild. We are currently ranked as the 9th Best, 3 night, 25 man raiding guild in the US. During 4.3 we've accomplished solid progression by consistently getting 1 Heroic Boss down nearly every week for the majority of the tier, leaving us to work on and eventually kill Deathwing. We’ve managed all this only raiding 3 nights a week, which we believe makes raiding more focused and fun, while also allowing for more personal / RP time outside of the raid schedule. We hold our raiders to an extremely high standard and are looking for a few dedicated new members to add to our core.

We've recently moved to Mug'thol from Illidan due to Illidan's ridiculous queue times and massive world lag, and we couldn't be happier.

What We Require:

You must have excellent raid awareness -- we are far more likely to accept someone with below average dps or heals, than we are someone with below average raid awareness.
You must have a superior understanding of your class, including all specs. We don't expect to have to ask our raiders, "Why aren't you using <Spell X> or popping <Y> on cooldown?"

You must be able to stand on your own. No one is here to hold your hand. We expect our raiders not only to understand all mechanics of any given encounter, but be able to contribute to strategy when the time comes. If you feel awkward about being critiqued when you make mistakes, this probably isn't the guild for you.

You must be a team player and have respect for others. Raiding requires 25 people to work together as a cohesive unit. We look for people who will do whatever it takes for the guild to succeed as a collective group which includes both keeping a level head and treating others with respect.

You must be vocal. Communication is key for progression. It is your job to clearly let the raid know when they need to adjust when you get targeted by mechanics, and you must be able to react quickly and decisively at all times.

You must be awesome(j/k). In the end we're all here to have a great time raiding, progressing, etc and we want everyone to feel respected, welcome and needed while maintaining a high degree of focus and dedication to the minimal raid schedule we have.

<Stimulate> is a great place to call home and we strive to make sure all our raiders share that sentiment.

Loot:

We use loot council to distribute loot, and as with any progression guild, purples are a byproduct of progression, not the other way around. If you are accepted as a trial you still be considered for loot just like everyone else and will be awarded gear accordingly.
Edited by Ravenchi on 10/12/2012 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wow, my forum picture looks so silly as a panda.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/10/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Ravenchi

I think it looks cute :)
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Atrocities

I think it looks cute :)

i THINK YOU LOOK CUTE
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hence I always hide my helm XD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/10/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Clydeyy
i THINK YOU LOOK CUTE

/shy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Going to bed, goodnight!
Reply Quote
Morning everybody
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Feng down! Gara next...such a fun fight for me, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
2/6 gogogo
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
2/6 Heroic and still recruiting exceptional players!
Reply Quote
Bap lots of stuff happening
Reply Quote
Sup
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Suup!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Soup! I'm hungry..
Reply Quote
Hai broz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey gurl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Gara is tuff >.<
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm gonna get you Dottem!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/19/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Bewbees
I'm gonna get you Dottem!!!

Mind = Blown.

Hi bewbees!

Hows it going?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]