Anyone else agree ?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
PVP TITLES?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi2Scarykid! <3
Reply Quote
omghaikates! I heard you guys are knocking down heroics like dominoes ?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
awkward.. wrong character.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Not really
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
tosa is where its at
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
LOL, Scarykid. Best auction toon name ever! Yeah, we are doing pretty well over here. Got a couple US 125-200 kills, so we are pretty happy. You should come over here! We would have so much fun! =P
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Too bad you guys suck. 1v2 chromius and scarykid. Learn to play?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
LOL YEAH THOSE GUYS SUCK

THEY'VE GOT PVP GEAR COMING OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL ANYONE

RIGHT?

EDIT: AS OF THIS POST, YOU HAVE 4 NON-PVP PIECES. I HAVE 1 PVP PIECE.
Edited by Chromius on 11/15/2012 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol you sure sound upset coming here with this post. Nice pvp gear btw I bet that didn't make a difference..
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
11/15/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Capitaløne
Lol you sure sound upset coming here with this post. Nice pvp gear btw I bet that didn't make a difference..

heh bank toon again.. but yeah you sure are tough man all that pvp gear.. not to mention the anti caster class that is warrior.. oh and I'm telling your friend that you didn't include him in your feat today.. since its such a feat to kill me and chromius..

<3 kates
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
You still tried to steal the rare 3 times. It does not matter if you had no pvp gear You killed my other warrior friend who had none and I have a few pieces. I 1v2 a mage and a lock. You suck. the only thing I had and you didnt was resil pvp power only works in arena and battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
We didn't try to steal it.. we would have stole it if that was the case.. we only tried to kill you.. PvP power damage works everywhere guy I don't know who told you that... either way you are still a warrior which directly counters a caster.. But hey man nice sub 1500 rating AND nice raid boss kills... I'm not sure which one you actually do more of so I figured I would comment on both.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
well you failed at trying to kill me. Two casters vs one melee? You should have won that. Stop making excuses. nice comment on my 1500 rated team im doing with my friend to get him geared that really shows how good I am. apparently I am one of the best here.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
it was two casters and two melee.. we targeted your friend first and had nothing left to kill you.. people pay for 2k carries.. if you cant even carry to 1500 thats a sad life man.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
No one ally Is good enough to get over 1500
You want to carry me?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
...and I have a few pieces.

Please refer to my above post

EDIT: AS OF THIS POST, YOU HAVE 4 NON-PVP PIECES. I HAVE 1 PVP PIECE.

I do not think "few" means what you think it means.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I dont understand
fite me irl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]