Are Dragonkin canon?

90 Night Elf Warrior
minor Tides of War spoilers.

So the Blue Dragonflight all leave the Nexus one by one, leaving Kalecgos the leader of a kingdom of one.

What about his army of blue dragonkin servants?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/10/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Eprouvil
So the Blue Dragonflight all leave the Nexus

Either you just answered your question, or they'll be serving Kalecgos.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Hunter
I think there are still dragons at the Nexus but the Blue Dragonflight as an organization is disbanded.
Reply Quote
I imagine they went their separate ways just like all the actual Blue Dragons. While Dragonkin are considered to be servants of the Dragonflights, they are very much sentient and capable of making their own choices.

When Kalecgos disbanded the flight, any oath they may have taken became null and void.
Edited by Falrinn on 10/10/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blue dragons as a species of Tolkienesque, intelligent, magical, cold-preferring carnivorous flying lizards who study magic exist

Blue dragons as a political organization charged with policing all magical activity are apparantly disbanded
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Chilling in Coldarra, maybe cooling off in Wyrmrest, although I doubt they would venture beyond Northrend, cold feet and all that. Maybe some are in the Kirin Tor's employment, they seem cool enough. They are proberly feeling blue from their loss of job.

Terrible puns are terrible.

10/11/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Spellestra
Blue dragons as a political organization charged with policing all magical activity are apparantly disbanded

The Blue Dragonflight is disbanded. Pity, I always liked the blues.
Edited by Ximothy on 10/11/2012 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can't say I blame Kalec. Granted the phenomenal cosmic powers of the Titanic embodiment and protector of the arcane for all of... a few months (the blink of an eye in dragon terms) only to have it ripped away in that Hour of Twilight nonsense... I'd be bitter and close up shop too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]