Geosynchronous World Spinner

90 Worgen Warrior
Is anyone else bummed out at how plain this mount looks, this new mount for engineering. When compared to the JC mounts, well... how can you even compare a regular run-of-the-mill brown rocket to Voltron?

This mount looks pathetic, and with the cost it takes to make, I may as well buy the loverocket on the AH for 80k.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the one I can make. The goblin one is much spiffier looking (and more different looking.)

Hmm.. I guess that would be a reason to switch.

Or I could just trade one for the other, since you only need goblin/gnome to make them (not to use them.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I find the JC mounts to be repulsive, but that's all a matter of taste.

The panthers do have a much lower price point going for them however.
Edited by Johnossim on 10/10/2012 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Linking an image in a post? Unthinkable!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I'm bummed that it requires 3 of an item that costs like 20k gold.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
But... but... Can it carry a passenger?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the one I can make. The goblin one is much spiffier looking (and more different looking.)

Hmm.. I guess that would be a reason to switch.

Or I could just trade one for the other, since you only need goblin/gnome to make them (not to use them.)

I too thought the Goblin one would be cooler but I felt really dumb riding around as a night elf in it because of how small it is. I used it for about half an hour and now I only use it on my gnome toons.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the look. Hate the cost. Three orbs @ 20k each is unreal.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It looks like a nose. Seriously, take a long look at it and tell me you don't see it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87251#modelviewer:10+0
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
I feels good in this thread to be a JC and Engi but in all honesty, I hope my legs don't clip on the outside of this thing when I craft it in a couple of days. :S
Edited by Krsnik on 10/13/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I think it looks fine because it's the rocket from Tintin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destination_Moon_(Tintin)
Reply Quote
The cost of crafting this !@#$ is crazy.

Blizzard should give us a remote AH to make up for this nonsense.
Reply Quote
Ugh, while my hunter is a die-hard engineer I don't plan on ever building the rocket at it's current cost. Heck it took me forever to build the bike I only completed it in Cata despite having the blueprints forever in Wrath as not all of us are made of gold.

Then again I just don't have the OCD to play the AH or farm mats for hours.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
i agree, its production cost is too high. i figure it would take at minimum of 2 months at 1000g earned a day.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I love the look, just wish it wasn't broken on worgen
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Aldoril:
Is anyone else bummed out at how plain this mount looks, this new mount for engineering. When compared to the JC mounts, well... how can you even compare a regular run-of-the-mill brown rocket to Voltron?

This mount looks pathetic, and with the cost it takes to make, I may as well buy the loverocket on the AH for 80k.

I have to agree. That's why I'm posting here in this necroed thread, because there can never be too many complaints about how ugly the Geosynchronous World Spinner is.

I saw someone riding it in Stormwind, and it was the most disappointing mount Ive ever seen. Although seeing it did end up saving me around 70,000 gold.

I think the goblin one is just as ugly, but Blingtron gave me that one, so I sometimes use it.

Johnossim:
I find the JC mounts to be repulsive, but that's all a matter of taste.

Those too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]