Need some members

1 Night Elf Priest
So I got worn out on guilds where everyone was 85 and had no time for low levels. I wanted to create a guild for inexperienced and casual players. Not everyone can be on 24/7. Heroic Rebellion is the name of the guild. I need some folks to join it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yo dreamweever im real happy for you and imma let you finish, but <Crimson Knights> is the most casual guild on Aerie Peak OF ALL TIME.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/11/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Dreemweever
So I got worn out on guilds where everyone was 85 and had no time for low levels. I wanted to create a guild for inexperienced and casual players. Not everyone can be on 24/7. Heroic Rebellion is the name of the guild. I need some folks to join it.

Commendable at best.

Yo dreamweever im real happy for you and imma let you finish, but <Crimson Knights> is the most casual guild on Aerie Peak OF ALL TIME.

Chuckle worthy at best.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Are you kidding me? 99.99% of ALL guilds in WoW are casuals. Click on a random target in SW and ask to join their guild... BAM instant casual guild invite.
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Paladin
as much as I hate to agree with 46, he's right... Wow doesn't need another guild going nowhere. How about you join a guild that needs people instead of making another guild that needs people?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]