Druid Professions

13 Orc Shaman
Which Professions pairs good with a DRUID?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
herbalism and whatever you want. we dont leave flightform when picking an herb so we never have to fight mobs.

taurens also get a bonus to how fast you grab the herb. its can make a lot of money pretty quickly.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
i pick herbalism and mining. you can herb while in flight form or travel form, you can also save time on summoning mount after every ore you mined. Archeology is also good for Druid. just make a hot key for your flight form
Edited by Viágro on 10/2/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Orc Shaman
Thank You
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
skin+LW. crt is good for any spec, some more than others, and LW perks (dirt cheap bis bracer and pants enchants) make it great for leveling. And if you're short of gear and queuing as feral/guardian, you can use the same pieces and just swap the enchants out at a click of a button.

Plus, you can make your own gear.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
My druid has become my general-purpose gatherer, with herbalism and mining. And now she's probably making most of my money.

Druids aren't just good for herbalism; they're good for mining too. Skipping all those 1.5-second remounting times adds up.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
The bonuses from gathering professions are subpar... but if it's not your main, then that's not a problem.
IMO, level with herabalism/alchemy -- then switch herbalism to inscription.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
why not just start with inscription? You'll get your sweet epic staff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]