Returning player advice...

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm returning to WoW after quitting about 3-4 years ago, MUCH has changed. Currently I'm leveling up a druid, I decided I wanted to play a class that I never played just to keep me interested and so I wont get burned out as fast. After having talked to people in game about healing, dps, raids etc. I've gotten mixed opinions about druid healing as well as the class as a whole, basically ranging anywhere from bad to great! I'm currently specced feral for leveling of course, however I plan to spec into resto and do end game healing. I've had experience with priest and pally heals in the past but never touched druid heals. In light of the major changes I've come to face coming back into the game, I was curious if I could get some more info from you guys about the druid class from both a dps and healing perspective, how well they fare against others in raids or simply just how useful they stack up in raids. Would be a great help. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]