Why are rogues like this?

90 Undead Rogue
NMB
10/03/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Sinsbad
No it doesn't. Hitler killed millions of people, do the survivors deserve to kill also? At the end of the day everything should be evenly balanced. I know it's an incredibly hard thing to do and will most likely never be perfect, but the idea that each class should rotate and be "flavor of the months" is what is ruining the PvP realm.

Theory round' these neck of the woods is that they buff and nerf classes to add spice to the game.

Who wuld've thought eh?

That theory seems very likely. If nothing ever changed and true balance was achieved it would get boring fast wouldn't it?

Too bad they host official tournaments for prizes and money...
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Sheevah
not really a big list funny.

Nothing presented before you was going to sway your opinion, as you already had your mind made up.

Thankfully, I wasn't trying to convince you, I was simply pointing out you put your foot in your mouth.

And they all seemed to be a minor nerf rather then a leap that some classes get in some patches

And now you just seem butthurt. :/

Edit: Deleted the double post >.<

Slow interwebz

How am I butthurt? all I said was seemed to be minor nerfing to mage

I guess my thought makes me butthurt now sucks to be me
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Nefraikesh

Nothing presented before you was going to sway your opinion, as you already had your mind made up.

Thankfully, I wasn't trying to convince you, I was simply pointing out you put your foot in your mouth.

And now you just seem butthurt. :/

Edit: Deleted the double post >.<

Slow interwebz

How am I butthurt? all I said was seemed to be minor nerfing to mage

I guess my thought makes me butthurt now sucks to be me

you must be "butthurt" for not impressing me with your info try harder next time you might crap your self :)
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
10/03/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Nefraikesh
you must be "butthurt" for not impressing me with your info try harder next time you might crap your self :)

Posting twice in a row with two completely different replies to one response of mine is proof that you're upset that you were made to look like a fool. Unfortunately for you, trying so hard just makes you look even more pathetic.

You opened your mouth, and were proven wrong. Deal with it, rather than throwing a pointless tantrum.

Besides, if you think mages are Blizz's golden child, you're more than welcome to go play one.
Reply Quote
Idk where you get that im "upset" or "Butthurt" but ok

im very confused on why you try so hard on wow forums.
Reply Quote
Its like if you try to put words in my mouth that were never there in the first place good try troll
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
Again with the double posting.

Just give it up, man.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
No it doesn't. Hitler killed millions of people, do the survivors deserve to kill also? At the end of the day everything should be evenly balanced. I know it's an incredibly hard thing to do and will most likely never be perfect, but the idea that each class should rotate and be "flavor of the months" is what is ruining the PvP realm.

this is a terrible analogy. It makes me sad people are quoting it in agreement. It actually contradicts itself. Also, congrats on the godwin. Anyway...

Do holocaust survivors deserve to kill also? No. But that's also not "balance". In a perfectly balanced world, for every person killed by hitler's reign, a !@#$ should die. The world isn't balanced, and it shouldn't be. Thankfully for us, wow, and pvp, aren't the real world.

And in that respect, you're right. Everything SHOULD be evenly balanced. In an ideal scenario, every class is perfectly balanced none has any strengths over the other, and player skill is all that matters. But as you point out, that will never happen. Thus, balance has to be achieved in another manner. Classes "rotating" and being "fotm's", does in fact, achieve that balance. One is on top today, another is on top tomorrow. When everything's added up, and the scales are weighed, balance is achieved. Not in the way you want, and not in an ideal manner, but in one of the few possible fashions.

Just because it's not what YOU want, or YOUR perfect world, doesn't make it wrong.

And no. It's not what's "ruining the PvP realm". You know what ruins pvp realms? The people. You know why I switched to a pve realm? The people on a pvp realm. I enjoyed fighting over resources. I enjoyed Fighting on quelthalas trying to do dailies. I enjoyed ridiculous battles when 2 opposite factions guilds had raids scheduled at the same time.

You know what I didn't enjoy? Trying to level an alt and having a max level camp the lvl 20 questing area killing everyone on sight. Sure I could switch to the main and make him leave. That doesn't make it fun. I didn't enjoy the people who would find the clever "safe spots" they could attack you from, but you could never touch them without getting owned by guards. But class balance? That never mattered.

In BGs balance matters. In arena balance certainty matters. In world pvp? Class balance doesn't mean a thing.

I thank god you're not in the balance team.

EDIT: I take that back, blizzard balance team is no better.
Edited by Creepercat on 10/3/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Again with the double posting.

Just give it up, man.

Got a problem with double posting?
Edited by Nefraikesh on 10/3/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
10/03/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Nefraikesh
Got a problem with double posting?

There's an edit button for a reason, broseph.

To further compound matters, it shows that you aren't smart enough to form a single, cohesive argument against anything that is presented before you, and instead sit there and try to come up with something that might resemble an even halfway decent rebuttal, post it, then continue thinking about it, and then try to add to it to make it more complete.

Letting your fingers vomit all over your keyboard twice in a row, rather than once, simply makes you look even more pathetic and dimwitted. Even more so when you consider that it all revolves around your stubborn refusal to believe that wizards haven't always dominated Azeroth or had even the slightest opposition in doing so, despite having evidence presented that disproved your stance.

I'm going to do you a favor, though. I'm going to stop pointing out how dumb you look in this thread. However, just so you know, if you say dumb things in other threads, which I have a feeling you will, I'm going to continue pointing it out. If having the stupid things you post pointed out bothers you, I'd suggest that you stop posting stupid things in the future.
Edited by Sheevah on 10/3/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Says the person who goes out there way to put so much in 1 post look if you really don't care then stop replying to me but it seems you must care on what I say good job "high five!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Why can't people get along :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/03/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Creepercat
Why can't people get along :(

Because we're rogues?
Reply Quote
Any ways back on to topic of this thread.

Wtb shorter Cd's :D
Edited by Nefraikesh on 10/3/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Because I'm consistently let down by vid game devs who have MS or even a PhD in statistics I like to come to the rogue forums to read ways to better our class by those who work at call centers, or are on unemployment, and/or have huge epeens, and can't wait to jump on the next exotic cure-all fruit juice MLM.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Aceydubs
Because I'm consistently let down by vid game devs who have MS or even a PhD in statistics I like to come to the rogue forums to read ways to better our class by those who work at call centers, or are on unemployment, and/or have huge epeens, and can't wait to jump on the next exotic cure-all fruit juice MLM.

Win
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]