I should have more time at the beginning

85 Worgen Warrior
For some reason, places like Stormwind lags for me. Now, I know this doesn't happen to all players. However, on a large server like mine it just does. Because of this, when I have an arena in Stormwind or similar places, I lose picking my first pet AND even a few rounds depending on the lag.

I know it's a lot to ask, but can us people with lag spikes have some sort of lag recognition?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The server has no idea when you're having a lag spike, so the only option would be for Blizzard to extend the duration of the action timer. The problem is that the other player has to sit and wait - and wait - and wait - while you lag.

Assuming you're talking about PvP battles (since the NPC pet battles have no timers), I think a better solution would be to have the random zones spawn and not show the players around the battle. But ultimately, it sounds like there's an issue with your computer that should be addressed. In order for you to lose your choice of first pet and a couple turns, you're talking about over a minute of loading time. Is there some exaggeration in there?
Edited by Rescind on 10/3/2012 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]