Mogu'shan Vaults

90 Pandaren Monk
Monks have been definitely nerfed quite a bit since Beta when they would just spam Spinning Crane Kick and do double or triple anyone else. But, it's still a very very strong spec. However, it's one of those specs that is easy to play, but hard to play really well. It relies heavily on Mana Tea usage. A mistweaver can blow through an entire mana pool in a few seconds in times of heavy damage (and most probably will out of instinct) but a good mistweaver is going to do something like - maintain Renewing Mist organization, Thunder Brew/Uplift to renew the duration of the ticks, Chi Burst or Zen Sphere, Uplift again, and then drink the Mana Tea to regain mana. There is also the whole "melee healing" aspect that can get a little tricky mana-wise if you are weaving in real heals. So, coming from someone who played Holy Paladin for a very long time, Mistweaver is not an easy spec to play high-end, and I imagine that you will not see many really good Mistweavers on Shandris.

(I don't think I'd say they are #1 healer spec, but they are capable of some pretty crazy stuff, and will be a huge asset to raids that have a good one with them)
90 Blood Elf Hunter
you've heard it here, justin is carrying verdict with his epic heals
Edited by Tyir on 10/4/2012 6:06 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Shashams damn Healing Tide totem is carrying Verdict. That thing is seriously broken. Drop it 2 times in a fight and get 4 million healing. GG.
90 Pandaren Monk
Example - Zenic, " alright. Wipe it up. It's over. "

Shasham, "trolololol Healing Tide"

Full health bars for the raid. Every boss dies.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Im not allowed into the raid, It would be unfair for other guilds if i was to get realm first.

thats why when i offer my raiding services, people wont invite me =[
90 Pandaren Monk
Sad panda
90 Troll Hunter
That's why you should just join us. Problem solved haha.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
2nd boss easy ;)
he gave me a smexy ring

I pug for horde side progression :P
Edited by Tyir on 10/4/2012 7:16 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Grats to Verdict's 2nd group on downing 1st boss. Should have 2nd soon. Nice job to all you guys.
90 Pandaren Warrior
<Enjoy The Abuse> downed The Stone Guard last night.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Took us less than 10 pulls on feng, and this was with people sub 350ilvl and maybe a couple people flasked... I expected more of a challenge ( our progress is slower than I would like but our roster is shaky).

Elegon as I understand it will prove to be a challenge, looking forward to that.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
^its because you enlisted my services
90 Pandaren Warrior
Taking all our loot-_-

Wtb plate drops.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
4th boss didnt drop any mail =[
he dropped plate

I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY, you made it so i didn't get anymore loot T_T
90 Pandaren Warrior
4th boss down, made me go "mad" per-say.
90 Pandaren Warrior
First guild on Shandris to clear Elegon will clear Will first as well.

The race is on.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Wow you look like a slutty panda =o
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]