Mogu'shan Vaults

90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
I'm just going to laugh at you and be reminded of the pointless scrutinizing over alt code names.

The game has been out long enough most names are taken. Try and come with an original name on MG, KT, Storm, Illi, and countless other servers.

Can't come up with an argument so you assault the guy's name. Shall we say anymore?

http://youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw
Edited by Alsoria on 10/21/2012 11:37 PM PDT
10/21/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Alsoria
So Flechete was taken too huh?

Just putting this out there, but you're an idiot.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flechette?s=t
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not that Sub's post needs to be added to since his points are entirely valid and make a good argument on their own. But they're also remembered for the fact that even with all of that success they were still nice to outsiders and weren't rude or elitist. They were the whole package. Many of the guilds that were close to Epitome's progression had rather negative reputations. I can think of several times when I started playing and really had no idea what was going on, I'd find myself pugged with Epitome members and they were polite about mistakes and offered constructive criticism. Yes there were better guilds on other realms I'm sure. But they cast a large shadow. Guilds should aspire to be more like them.
Edited by Ravelation on 10/22/2012 3:35 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Posted by Borrá
Giggity started on Feng tonight, best attempt was 21% if it isn't killed tonight.

10/21/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Sub
It's a little soon to be discussing progression in your new guild, isn't it? Aren't you on the bench this week?

aaaand boom goes the dynamite.
Edited by Justinsanity on 10/22/2012 5:51 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
To answer your question though, Verdict got Feng to 30% in a handful of attempts after spending about an hour teaching everyone the phase transitions. It seems way easier than Stone Guards if only for the lack of an RNG element that can screw you. We'll down it this coming week definitely, and then decide what HM boss we'd like to focus on. We won't get anymore gimme kills, so we'll probably have to bang our heads on the wall on the next boss to get it down. I'm ready.
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
So Flechete was taken too huh?

Just putting this out there, but you're an idiot.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flechette?s=t

Sorry, you're the idiot for two reasons.

1. You took the time to reply to my post.

2. You took the time to actually look the word up on dictionary.com.

Is your life that boring that you'd take the time and look up his name? Could careless what anyone's name means. Sorry, you wasted probably ten minutes of your life looking that up...

To appease you a name like that for a druid is hilariously stupid. The guy wanted to speak of his as original? It may be original, but lacks any creativity.
Edited by Alsoria on 10/22/2012 7:12 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
10/22/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Fendàr
^ Speaking of wasting time..

That's all you can do? Use an alt and reply? You're a horrible troll.
90 Undead Death Knight
An alt eh? Trolls gonna troll!
90 Undead Death Knight
10/22/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Alsoria
^ Speaking of wasting time..

I think he just finds your blatant hypocrisy funny.
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
10/22/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Amutseba

I think he just finds your blatant hypocrisy funny.

/facepalm

I find his stupidity funny, but I guess it's okay if he's fine with that.
90 Undead Death Knight
Wow you aren't even worth feeding. Where have all the good trolls gone?
90 Troll Druid
Kinda sad isn't it :/
90 Troll Druid
But wait, we're the same person, you're just an alt.
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/22/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Alsoria
I find his stupidity funny, but I guess it's okay if he's fine with that.

no u
90 Troll Druid
Mind blown.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Flechette, why you so cute?
90 Troll Druid
It's my curse :/
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]