Mogu'shan Vaults

90 Pandaren Warrior
Got a monk, our roster should be a bit more stable now but willnot needs to finish his boomy set . -_-
90 Pandaren Warrior
<Enjoy The Abuse> downed Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
90 Pandaren Monk
Grats to ETA.

@Borra. Grats on the monk. Off server transfer? Or local?
90 Pandaren Warrior
Off server, coming over now.
90 Pandaren Monk
You guys are going to set a record for most server transfers in a 10 man guild.
Hopefully it'll make the difference for you guys. Best of luck to y'all.
90 Blood Elf Hunter

he is just trying to replace me so he can get a good hunter
90 Pandaren Monk

he is just trying to replace me so he can get a good hunter

Pugs don't last forever. At least you were a loot !@#$% while it lasted. /jelly
90 Pandaren Monk
So Just, you diggin how OP monk heals are as much as I am? IDK about you, but putting out 6% of Garajal's health while still maintaining high HPS is nerf worthy.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
to be honest though, i think 2 pieces actually dropped;
the rest were from coins, or pvp.

I can't consider a raider hardcore unless they went out of their way and farmed pvp gear. Since pvp gear is viable for raiding, anyone who didn't get conquest capped and got gear is only hindering their raid for progression.
90 Pandaren Warrior
The PVP gear was only up for a day before it was nerfed to 458. Same with the PVP trinkets (they didn't make it to live with primary stats on them).

Real hardcore raiders are doing dailies.

Planting motes with tillers now is really nice...
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/11/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Justinsanity

Only like...3 raiders are originally from shandris. Everyone else was not here until at soonest a month or two before 5.0.4.
90 Pandaren Monk
So Just, you diggin how OP monk heals are as much as I am? IDK about you, but putting out 6% of Garajal's health while still maintaining high HPS is nerf worthy.

I don't feel like I can really speak on being as op as you are yet. You are way more geared than me, actually. I'm still rocking some 458s and only a couple epics. I've only received one piece of gear in a full reg clear, 2x Sha of Anger, and 3 extra loot tokens. I got boots off Elegon. That's it.

When I get as geared as you guys, I will see what kind of numbers I'm able to maintain. Until then, I'll just have to take your word for it, I'm afraid.
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm personally looking forward to Gara'jal next week. It has been interesting doing progression on only 12-hours a week, especially when <healerchat> has forced our competition to go to 25-hour raid weeks to match our progress (which to be honest means they're no longer competing with us).

Yeah you guys are really giving Mad reach something to work for, funny how Skull Crew thought they could come in and get easy server firsts but their members are too busy trading TCG cards.

And progress slower.... Slavemachine is getting grumpy =(
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/12/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Sub
I'm enjoying the 10-man tuning for T14... if I have a complaint it's that the 25-man content is under tuned, because the loss of a DPS isn't as detrimental. For example, on Gara'jal during the last 25%, Blood Legion just let voodoo doll targets die... which you can't do in 10-man. Mechanically, the fights have less tolerance in 10s this tier, which makes Paragon's performance (class stacked as it may be.... quad druids!) even more impressive.

3 dps in 25man is equivelant to about 1 dps in 10man, what I like about 25mans is its more forgiving on bad pulls or little screw ups even when they will make you ultimately not kill the boss, it makes it so you can see more of the fight each time whereas on 10man its a bit more like this to me-

"Our healers dead, keep it going for a little bit long...Nvm we have 4 dps down.
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Sub, Blizzard has been failing at designing 25 man content since Wrath imo. Ulduar was the last instance where I felt 25 man was close to unique. And then on top of that the fights are the damn exact same thing! Really Blizzard? I enjoyed BC raiding because SSC/TK/Gruul/Mag/BT/SWP/MH was NOT ZA/Kara. Kara and ZA were nice getaways from 25 mans(sometimes even lived for bear runs...oh when bear tanking was fun to me!). Yes, we could have had more 10 man content, but that's beside the point in this issue. I really wish they'd actually make the boss fights completely different. Different mechanics, abilities, etc. It would give more reason to having 10s AND 25s. However, it would seem Blizzard would rather watch 25s die a slow painful death. Guess some of us should just relegate the past to the past though right? The idea of having two separate fights is too complex for Blizzard. /endrant.
90 Pandaren Monk
When that happens to us, and I'm the only healer up, I secretly refuse to wipe, and just solo heal it until I'm completely oom, or the boss dies. It's really hard for me to see people taking damage and resist the urge to heal it. I just can't do it. Sometimes it gets me in trouble. Sorry I'm not sorry.
90 Pandaren Monk
That awkward moment when your other healer dies, your raid leader says, "wipe it up" and you pop all your CDs. It's not my fault. I can't stop myself. Sorry I'm not sorry.
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
10/12/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Justinsanity
That awkward moment when your other healer dies, your raid leader says, "wipe it up" and you pop all your CDs. It's not my fault. I can't stop myself. Sorry I'm not sorry.

That's when I'm glad most of mine have 2-3 min CDs. HAHA
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]