Frost DK - LF top 200 US

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello,
The name's Azarien. A little about me.. i'm 18, enlisting in the US Marines & i live in Cali.
I talk alot so i'm very vocal during raiding & have led heroic raids in the past/been GM.
Currently i can make just about any schedule, i would prefer at least 12h/week happy with up to 30h/week. I'm very reliable, i've had 100% attendance in all past guilds, I'm currently in Shining Force @ Mal'Ganis, we were #33 for the 3 night 25m guilds, @ 10.5h/week, i would still be raiding with them besides the fact that i had real life issues come up about 2 months back & had to quit, and so now their roster is full & i need to find a new home, as i'd really like to raid & push progression & top 200 US, top 100 if possible.

Computer Specs

Processor: Intel Core i7-2630QM Processor (6M Cache, 2.00 GHz)
Video: Nvidia GTX580M
RAM: 16GB (4x 4GB)
20mb/s internet, super reliable.

I can do some heroics, or old raids for testing if you'd like also.
Lastly, i have a tiger deck waiting for Tuesday :P & i will xfer the day i find a guild i like.

If you'd like to know more, please leave a reply, & if you're really serious, please add me on Real ID, i'd love to hear from you: theopportunitylifestyle@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading!
Edited by Azarien on 10/2/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
Hi - going to keep this short

<Just Crusade> is interested in you!

We are a 10 man guild on Elune (PvE)- that has been around for 7 years.
We raid 3 nights a week Tue-Thus 7:30-11 pm EST.
You would have a core raid spot and would not be a backup raider.

Progression:
13/13H - Realm First! Nefarian, Al'akir, and Sinestra
7/7H - Realm First! Ragnaros
8/8H - Realm First! Deathwing

Notable past progression (pre cata):
M’uru & Kil'jaedan: Pre- 3.0
A Tribute to Insanity (25)- US 67
Yogg 0-lights (25) – US 74
H LK (25)- US 81

We would consider paying for your x-fer if you prove to be an asset to our 10m.

You can reach me in game on Trillian, or send me an ingame mail to talk about applying. For more info check out:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6308610844 OR
http://justcrusade.org/forums/index.php?topic=9953.0

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Azarien -- sad to see you leave the server :<

Great frost DK here. Fantastic PvPer. He would be a great addition to a highly skilled raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Greetings!Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
TANK-anything but prot pally

CURRENT PROGRESS:
2/16 NORMAL

Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Up, thanks Stara <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6552025533#1
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - TT14: 1/6 13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]