Leather for Upgrade trade?

89 Worgen Rogue
If you are one that likes to make deals then you've found the right person! I am currently in the process of farming several stacks of Savage Leather, at 70 stacks so far. Yes, if you must know and want to troll, I am broke, I need a job. Fortunately I do have a job, but I'd rather trade in game services than waste money from my first payceck of my new job to buy the MoP upgrade. SO! If you are one willing to make a trade either for gold or stacks of leather, which in WoW's economy, Leather is gold, the message me here or in game. ÆÐewulf. Let me know how many stacks would be good for you. Can do by Horde or Alliance with the neutral AH. Must be store bought copy of MoP!

P.S. Alt 146 = Æ
Alt 0208 = Ð (Entered that way, appears lower case after added)

Thanks!
ÆÐewulf
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
This is against ToS unfortunately. I was going to post my usual troll response like "I require 500 stacks of Savage Leather and wish it to be traded to me in stacks of 5" but it's just too early for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]