<OTL> Recruiting MOP t14 Raids

90 Goblin Mage
OTL
We are recruiting 1 TANK for our 10 man core raid team.

We had a pretty solid core team back in Cata where we were able to get our drake/savior with the group. One of our core raiders has been busy with school/work. So we need a full time tank to come on board.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11 server ONLY.. every now and then we shoot a Monday in there for clean up if we are just wanting to finish the instance.

Shoot me an in game mail / post on here.

We are wanting to raid this Thursday. 6 of our core members have already cleared the 1st and 3rd boss on beta, even though it was beta we are knowledgeable of the fights.

Try and be at least i455 or close to it, which is not hard at all with the new rep changes and with heroics.

thx.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
OTL
bump. I would like to see prot warr and prot pally/dk tanking. We are looking for someone who researches and keeps knowledge current per changes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]