Stuck in combat

90 Gnome Mage
Simply put, I was doing some dailies in the valley of the four winds (tillers dailies) and now I seem to be stuck in combat. I tried to log off/exit game but it said I can't do that. I alt+F4ed and relogged back in and I'm still in combat. I then used my hearthstone to port to a different zone and I'm still in combat in a sanctuary location... I have no clue why this is..
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Nevermind...I used the portal to dalaran in the shrine of seven stars and I'm out of combat now... :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
To bad you had to go halfway around the world to get out of combat. In the valley of the four winds if i get stucki in combat the only way i have found to get out of combat is to die. I have forced logged out (closed the process) and logged back in...still in combat. I have ran all the way across the valley on foot because i can't mount while in combat but still this damn problem persists....sigh...deep breaths....yeah it is starting to get very annoying. It does not happen all the time but enough to be very aggrevating especially when the mob i was in combat with is dead and there are none anywhere close enough to be in combat with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]