RP guilds and you.

85 Draenei Warrior
Love to see some pandas be all jade-witch up in Azeroth. That was some cool stuff.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Spirit_Binders

For many ages, the mogu used flesh as a weapon: Warped, bent, and twisted to their malevolent will. But after their failures in creating the saurok race, the mogu sought to create another weapon... this time forged with total obedience.
Their ancient research delivered to them methods of turning flesh to stone, and back again. Lifeless rock could be animated, providing a willing (or unwilling) soul could be captured within.
These dark rituals created the Stoneborn, soldiers of jade and dark magic forged from the living essence of conquered victims. These creations were powerful... terrible to behold, and above all else, one hundred percent loyal to their mogu masters.

Let's get some gnomes and dwarves up in here too.
Edited by Systar on 10/3/2012 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Imbalance of Good/Criminal RP Guilds.

Sure, there are want-to-be heroes, but nothing official. Steelmane Gang has been down 2 years and we're finally getting off our butts to recruit when we returned from our other focuses. We have around 15 players and so far, from what I have gathered through fourms and in IC prospective, we're one of the few criminal RP guilds. Aside from that, I have yet to see any official lawful guild running around there. -Everything- is Neutral. It's like Switzerland, without the Cheese.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
I'd like more exploring and learning guilds. I'm starting a little guild of my own, but I'm still figuring out the plot and such.

Also, I'd like a guild where I don't have to worry about showing up to every RP. I'm in a different time zone than most MG players, so often I'll arrive/leave late/early. Another thing is, I don't always feel like RPing. I'll try to attend most events, but don't strike a penalty on me because I think life is a bit more important.

EDIT: I'd like guilds to interact more with the RP community. I like it when they have public events. I feel it's a good way to know the guild more and have nice RP. It doesn't even have to be serious, a simple tea party or class session would be nice!
Edited by Elivina on 10/3/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
Criminal RP (At least on A-Side.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/03/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Edgár
It's like Switzerland, without the Cheese.
That sounds horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would really love to see some sort of theatrical troupe, or a collection of individuals more inclined towards the arts as a whole rather than warfare.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
10/03/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Shirexia
I would really love to see some sort of theatrical troupe, or a collection of individuals more inclined towards the arts as a whole rather than warfare.

I once saw a theatre guild that was a disguise for a cult, but they put on plays and everything. Very good RP. Such a shame it died out.
Reply Quote
There's never going to be a guild to fit me :< And it's sad.

Too many military and criminal...way too many (A side) it's just...strange because...I mean come on why so many! Whatever happened to....adventuring? Why does the idea of military guilds excite you...I mean to each their own but do we really need 50+ of the same guild type?
Reply Quote
29 Undead Warrior

Too many military and criminal...way too many (A side) it's just...strange because...I mean come on why so many! Whatever happened to....adventuring? Why does the idea of military guilds excite you...I mean to each their own but do we really need 50+ of the same guild type?

It's fun to stand around and have power within your own guild, the ability to reprimand someone who doesn't jump when you say "Jump."
Reply Quote

I see a lot of military, but I don't see too many criminal in all honesty. I wish we had more quality criminal roleplaying guilds. We do have tons of quality military RPing guilds, imo. And it's not a bad thing, but more diversity is always good, like you said. One great 'adventuring' sort of guild is Grey Haven, though!
Reply Quote
Warlock guilds who aren't chaotic or lawfully evil.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Cladriah
Warlock guilds who aren't chaotic or lawfully evil.

How about stupid evil?
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Sreech
Settler guild?

That's largely what my guild is. :D
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 05:50 AMPosted by Ferenold
That's largely what my guild is. :D

You gais only except worgens though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/03/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Qerrathien
What kind of RP are you not seeing enough of? What kind do you think, as the server, there is TOO much of?

I'd like to see more exploration, profession, civilian/cultural, or scholastic RP guilds. I'd like to see more race/class/personality mixing. Also, I would kill to find a good SUBTLE crime guild on any server. Good evil RP guilds would be nice too.

I see way too many military and heavily pvp centered guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Systar, come hunt ghosts with me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
May have been said already (didn't read all the way through), but I think it would be more productive to keep it to things people would like to see more of rather than what there is "too much of."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lawful Evil guilds, a military guild that uses questionable tactics, or one that really emphasizes Garrosh's new Horde. Namely, the part where Garrosh's men kill anyone who opposes him. I know the Antu Bloodguard is VERY anti-Garrosh. When a group of people opposed Garrosh's decisions in Theramore and went and hung out in Razor Hill during the victory party in Orgrimmar, Garrosh's men threw in grenades and crushed the building on top of them. Are any of the Horde guilds doing anything about the Antu Bloodguard?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
10/04/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Lellex
Systar, come hunt ghosts with me.

BB, I think us RPing is long overdue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]