Prot Warrior LF EastCoast 2/3nt raiding guild

90 Dwarf Warrior
WILLING TO XFER!

Hello, like I said I'm a prot warrior looking for a 2/3 night raiding guild starting/ending between 6:00PM-1:00AM EST

I have been around since vanilla and have decided to start WoW back with this new xpac. I took a break from Cata due to lack of a good guild,but with MoP I'm trying to get back into raids/heroics.

Things to expect from me
-Experienced Raider
-90% Attendance times
-Listen/Takes advice well
-Respectul

If your looking for a prot warrior to fill your 10man team, hopefully I can help

Contact me this thread or Real I.D. TaylorSoCold#1678
Edited by Asvp on 10/4/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Bmp.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Greetings!Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
TANK-anything but prot pally
CURRENT PROGRESS:
2/16 NORMAL
Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Looking for a Tank for our core group that raids 8-11 EST Tues/Thurs. We are looking to begin raids next week so looking to fill the spot ASAP.

Check out unexpectedguests.com or add RL ID brentlee34@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
bmpty bmp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Asvp,

I'm going to throw you a battletag request so we can have a chat.

My contact info is:

Realid: Brad.Viola@hotmail.com
Battletag: Dikkybubba#1195

We're currently looking for a dedicated and talented prot warrior and you sound like the kind of person we like to have on our raid teams. Our raid times are 8:15-12 EST so they fit well with the availabilities you listed.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.
Edited by Daqueenbubba on 10/3/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey man! <Expendables> is tight group of people that work together to get through content as quick as possible. We love having fun but know when to be serious. We are currently recruiting a tank. We will be raiding tues,wed,thrus 10-12:30 est. if your interested hit me up at Wreckstorm#1111.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi,
We are not an EST server, but our raid times are within your required times.

I would consider our raid group somewhere in between casual and hardcore. We're a really fun group - drama free.

Our times are Mon/Wed 4:00 - 7:00 PST (7:00 - 10:00 EST).

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism
-punctuality

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

I took down your battletag and will contact you this evening. You can also add me on my realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com or you can go to our website, http://www.toolegittocrit.guildportal.com.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I am currently looking for a new tank, interested in making some roster changes for our upcoming 25man raids.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687

^ here is a link to our recruitment topic if you would like to check out our guild.

25 man, went 8/8 heroic DS (back in May)

Tues, Wed & Thurs 8:45pm - 12:00 Eastern.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]