bizzle

you think your good at wow?
I'm Mcniglsworth. I'm a lot better than you

Since I'm a nice guy you want free lessons or something bro? Like 1700 3's games played and only a 2k achievement to show for it? Damn

ps. dont mistake popularity for people making fun of you
90 Human Monk
Oh !@#$ hes level 19 he means serious business.
10/03/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Kunafun

Your barely worth responding to since your clearly too dense to notice the achievement points displayed blatantly beside my name
90 Human Monk
10/03/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Mcniglsworth
Your barely worth responding to since your clearly too dense to notice the achievement points displayed blatantly beside my name

Cause chievs = good player. Sure.

Why post on an alt then? If you're going to call someone out at least show yourself.
89 Blood Elf Warlock
10/03/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Kunafun

Why post on an alt then? If you're going to call someone out at least show yourself.

Your turn
90 Dwarf Shaman
Guys, we have a badass over here. Let the butthurt flow through you.
85 Orc Warlock

Well you're a little fiesty one aren't you?
85 Orc Warlock

Your turn

oo KJ... I hear KJ is pretty cute when it comes to Wpvp.
Edited by Kenokost on 10/3/2012 5:04 PM PDT
90 Troll Warrior
KJ wasn't the same when more transfers swarmed there (alot from KT my server before KJ) I was looking for a new server for my friends and I, and stumbled upon the gem that is Bleeding Hollow. Loving it here so far.

I'm too much of a cheap bastard to transfer over my warrior, so I'm just leveling a new one.
90 Troll Death Knight

girls have the highest achieve points, girls = good players? its science, and science wins, girls dont
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/03/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Mcniglsworth
you think your good at wow?

You're*

As in: You're not as popular as Me.
88 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Sassafrassa
Your turn

I happen to post on the character I've been playing on the most. Go back to KJ and assume the fetal position please. You are not welcome here.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Allaszun
Your turn

I happen to post on the character I've been playing on the most. Go back to KJ and assume the fetal position please. You are not welcome here.

This.
90 Troll Warrior
This thread is dumb! dumb! dumb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ_mzsjWFNI
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]