bizzle

90 Human Death Knight
I think its cute as bizzle is meeting himself..but a self that actually can play the game >.<
this thread wreeks of duelist
90 Human Monk
10/03/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
I think its cute that this fan boi wants to be like me lol He's gonna copy my transmog for Halloween

Damn got fanboys already, next thing you know theres going to be the cult of bizzle.
90 Human Monk
10/03/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Thats already in the works . .

I should join on my horde toon huehuehue
90 Draenei Priest
10/03/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Kunafun
Damn got fanboys already, next thing you know theres going to be the cult of bizzle.

I was thinking, "Don't drink the kool aid", but I realized that might be conveyed as stereotyping. Said it anyway because I know Bizzle will probably laugh regardless.
I think its cute as bizzle is meeting himself..but a self that actually can play the game >.<

Yerp
85 Orc Warlock

Thats already in the works . .

YoungBizzleNation

People use this Mog.

Not because you do.

Because the helmet is sexxxxxxxxy.

Also, you have good taste.

That and tier5 with t6 wings is over used though.
89 Blood Elf Warlock
10/03/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Getcleaved

I called all possible seasons for you to have glad and I was right. I'm just wondering why you quit your warrior after S6? Having to do a little more than bladestorm got pretty hard eh?

10/03/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Kenokost
oo KJ... I hear KJ is pretty cute when it comes to Wpvp.

Oh really you heard that? I heard this server had pretty good Wpvp, and I hope it does. Because from what I've seen in this thread this server is filled with nothing better than sub 2k mediocre players

Youre gonna have to try harder than that.
Ive been playing since BC,I also played games with irl friends or for fun & all those added up to alot of games played. I really dont care for the kids who hit 3000 in 52 games or watever.
You sound alot like a bad imitation of me...

#Next

wait no can you post on your main ?

Bad imitation of you when I'm better in every single way?

Out of everyone in this thread, your the only one being a fan boy. Looks like you want him to start a cult so you can join?

You're*

As in: You're not as popular as Me.

You obviously need attention (probably because your mother breast fed you until you were 9) since you corrected my grammar. So here it is
late.
85 Orc Warlock
lol 10/10 Mr. KJ

You should have rolled Alliance.
Edited by Kenokost on 10/4/2012 2:49 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/04/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Sassafrassa

I called all possible seasons for you to have glad and I was right. I'm just wondering why you quit your warrior after S6? Having to do a little more than bladestorm got pretty hard eh?

oo KJ... I hear KJ is pretty cute when it comes to Wpvp.

Oh really you heard that? I heard this server had pretty good Wpvp, and I hope it does. Because from what I've seen in this thread this server is filled with nothing better than sub 2k mediocre players

Youre gonna have to try harder than that.
Ive been playing since BC,I also played games with irl friends or for fun & all those added up to alot of games played. I really dont care for the kids who hit 3000 in 52 games or watever.
You sound alot like a bad imitation of me...

#Next

wait no can you post on your main ?

Bad imitation of you when I'm better in every single way?

Out of everyone in this thread, your the only one being a fan boy. Looks like you want him to start a cult so you can join?

You're*

As in: You're not as popular as Me.

You obviously need attention (probably because your mother breast fed you until you were 9) since you corrected my grammar. So here it is

If you haven't noticed that I'm an attention !@#$% by now... then I have no idea what to tell you.

And no, I corrected you because you don't know the difference between your and you're.

It's YOU'RE as in YOU'RE an idiot and need to go back to grade one.
90 Human Monk
errone mad up in here
90 Draenei Priest
10/04/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Who are you?

I could do this all day. This add on is so fun.
http://i.imgur.com/zb9Le.png

And I can't drink Kool Aid either, Bizzle. I preferred Mondo, but I don't even think they sell it anymore.
90 Draenei Priest
It's from cogshanks.org. They have extension for Google Chrome and Firefox.
http://www.cogshanks.org/alt-o-magic/extension
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]