Grand Guild Airship Support or No Support?

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello all Blizzard players, I am Guild Master Chocowasted of the Realm Vash'j. We have came up with an idea for a Guild Airship. It Will Hold an Auction House, Guild Bank, 2 Quest Givers: (A mechanic to repair the ship, and a Navigator for quests to explore an area and find an item.) A flight path for members to get off on in a area. To get on you must go to a teleportation stone (like a summoning stone) and enter a access code created by the Guild Leader. This Ship will look like the Sky breaker/Sky fire for alliance while the hordes will be there zeppelin.

For Where the bomb for alliance is, there is a floor there with tables on it and a small stage for the Guild master and officers to hold meetings. Above this floor still under the Deck is Where the beds will be and in the way back were 2 sliding doors are will be the vendors if you go behind them there is a small platform to stand outside. Also on this floor is the Captain/Guild Masters Quarters. Leading from floor to floor to deck are stairs. Coming out there is a cover over you. There are air cannons on the sides while. Behind you at the front of the ship are to Turbines to keep you hovering and two in the back of the Ship. In front of you is The Mechanic Quest Giver next to a opening. You walk in to find 2 navigators and the Guild Master.

You walk out and on the sides of the ship are steel ledges holding Propellers to move the ships forward or turn the ship. Of course everyone's thinking What are the ships going to be called? Well You get to name Them! If your ship is destroyed you have to pay 150 gold which is pretty easy. When the Guild Master is driving he gets an spell bar like most vehicles but these will yell out commands mostly but give you a 15 second buff for increased cannon damage or Increased Shields.

If the ship is damaged at all a health bar appears for everyone showing how much health is remaining. These Cannons on the side come to use now. This can be a new PvP way for Alliance VS Horde, or Guild VS Guild. If you win your Guild can get 500 gold but you can only do this 2 times a week against another Guild. If your ships is destroyed all your members fall off with Parachutes Equipped. Along With Cannons You will get 2 Flying Machines equipped with bombs and machine guns to help destroy the enemy ship.

Please Help us get this, add more ideas or support us I mean we already have 76 guilds i have gotten to like this with 500+ members. Please help us so i can Add you.
Edited by Chocowasted on 10/3/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Wall
Of
Text

Edit: Yay better now :D
Edited by Versuvian on 10/3/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Human Mage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
Reply Quote
25 Goblin Shaman
Squarest post I've seen in a long time. Nice work. Very symmetrical.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks LoL my members gave me to many ideas.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Draenei Shaman
I like the idea of this or something like it targeted for guilds. Something that everyone can participate in. It would be something fun for those who don't like to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WTB paragraphs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was just cruising through these threads until I come upon this damn wall.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hello all Blizzard players, I am Guild Master Chocowasted of the Realm Vash'j. We have came up with an idea for a Guild Airship. It Will Hold an Auction House, Guild Bank, 2 Quest Givers: (A mechanic to repair the ship, and a Navigator for quests to explore an area and find an item.) A flight path for members to get off on in a area. To get on you must go to a teleportation stone (like a summoning stone) and enter a access code created by the Guild Leader. This Ship will look like the Sky breaker/Sky fire for alliance while the hordes will be there zeppelin.

For Where the bomb for alliance is, there is a floor there with tables on it and a small stage for the Guild master and officers to hold meetings. Above this floor still under the Deck is Where the beds will be and in the way back were 2 sliding doors are will be the vendors if you go behind them there is a small platform to stand outside. Also on this floor is the Captain/Guild Masters Quarters. Leading from floor to floor to deck are stairs. Coming out there is a cover over you. There are air cannons on the sides while.

Behind you at the front of the ship are to Turbines to keep you hovering and two in the back of the Ship. In front of you is The Mechanic Quest Giver next to a opening. You walk in to find 2 navigators and the Guild Master. You walk out and on the sides of the ship are steel ledges holding Propellers to move the ships forward or turn the ship. Of course everyone's thinking What are the ships going to be called?

Well You get to name Them! If your ship is destroyed you have to pay 150 gold which is pretty easy. When the Guild Master is driving he gets an spell bar like most vehicles but these will yell out commands mostly but give you a 15 second buff for increased cannon damage or Increased Shields. If the ship is damaged at all a health bar appears for everyone showing how much health is remaining. These Cannons on the side come to use now.

This can be a new PvP way for Alliance VS Horde, or Guild VS Guild. If you win your Guild can get 500 gold but you can only do this 2 times a week against another Guild. If your ships is destroyed all your members fall off with Parachutes Equipped. Along With Cannons You will get 2 Flying Machines equipped with bombs and machine guns to help destroy the enemy ship. Please Help us get this, add more ideas or support us I mean we already have 76 guilds i have gotten to like this with 500+ members. Please help us so i can Add you.

Fixed it so everyone can stop with the Wall of Text posts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Very awsome idea
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Sounds like a great idea. I hope Blizzard is listening. This would make a great addition when future content is added.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Something like this has been posted before... You sneaky elf, you..
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Warrior
The only problem I see is having multiple airships in the same area. They'd need to either cause phasing or have collision detection with other airships. Otherwise you run into the issue of two or more constantly clipping. I'd rather have guild halls and phased player housing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
That was one thing i had in a ticket for only a couple of airships in a zone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think i've heard something like this before... guild housing that's right.

An awesome idea that...probably won't be implemented. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Really before i even started this i had 76 guilds supporting me the main 4 realms each help 15 lvl 25 guilds that wanted this. The rest were scattered If i can get 100 we'll probably get this. 200 We should get it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
10/03/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Chocowasted
Really before i even started this i had 76 guilds supporting me the main 4 realms each help 15 lvl 25 guilds that wanted this. The rest were scattered If i can get 100 we'll probably get this. 200 We should get it.

Ehh, it's awfully early to be saying anything like that.

Really, don't start setting expectations based on assumptions. You don't know what's Blizzard's planning, and they might not ever even consider this worthwhile at all.
Reply Quote
4 Troll Monk
Seems Legit

+1

:)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
They're not going to do it

Same reason as guild halls. They want you out in the world exploring and doing hundreds of dailies, not sitting on your airship chilling
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]