Weekend raiding guilds?

65 Human Warrior
I'm a bit out of touch with the raiding situation here on WrA but I'm curious if there are any weekend raiding guilds with plans to make a decent push into progression? Doesn't have to be hardcore by any stretch of the imagination, just a relaxed environment where we can kill bosses and enjoy each others company while doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Reckoning has two teams that raid on the weekend. RT2, I know, raids on Friday night and sunday evening and I think RT3 is doing sat/sun, they are just starting up - I think this is what they settled on. We are going to push, but we tend to be on the more casual side than hardcore.

Site just in case: http://reckoning-wra.enjin.com/

I know there are some others hordeside that do strictly weekend raiding - I just can't think of the names right now.
Edited by Zynu on 10/3/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
65 Human Warrior
Thank you for the response, more likely than not I'd prefer Alliance side as I raid Horde side on my main and I should note that it will probably be a few weeks before I start leveling, so I'm basically putting out feelers at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Vince's guild?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/03/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Quintus
Thank you for the response, more likely than not I'd prefer Alliance side as I raid Horde side on my main and I should note that it will probably be a few weeks before I start leveling, so I'm basically putting out feelers at the moment.

That's understandable :) I know we aren't raiding until another 2 weeks or so...or something like that. Just putting it out there as well. :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I believe the guild I'm in *wants* to start something like that, but currently don't have enough bodies. Try contacting Sumok if you'd like to know more. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
10/03/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Shazù
I'm sure MA will be keeping its Friday-Sunday schedule once we get people raid ready. (Extra day for when people are too tired to actually finish.)

That extra day may end up being for continuing progression, now.

once we get started, that is.
Reply Quote
65 Human Warrior
10pm PST?
Reply Quote
65 Human Warrior
I'm pretty old, not sure I can stay up that late.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Vincent, I know an Aussie that really wants to raid. I'm going to mention you to him :)

Just sayin'
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We're starting to do some raiding in Sententia on the weekends. We have a weekend raid leader, and we're fairly casual. I believe before we get into the MoP raids, we're going to knock out the Cata raids as a guild so we can snag some of the shiny rewards. If you're interested, give one of us a holler in-game. Myself, Gwendelach, Ichwill, Caylah, or any of the officers will be able to help you out!

Oh, and we raid early on the weekends. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Quin, we will be. Shoot me an in-game mail or something at some point... or ask one of our members for vent info and pop in any time to inquire if you have any interest.

We are going to be pretty relaxed about things (as usual), but I expect well make decent progression in several 10 man groups.

Also, the Sententia guys are nice folks, and you would probably be a strong / valued asset for them.
Edited by Juansun on 10/4/2012 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]