463 ilvl Mage LF New Home!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Guild spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5836264878
If you'd like to chat, my battletag is Loviatar#1336. I am looking for a mage to fill a core spot when members in my guild are ready to start raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
About Us:

Legacy has been playing together in one form or another for the past 20 years. We are a casual, fun-loving community that focuses on all aspects of the game from: Raiding, Leveling, Achievements, PvP and Guild Activities.

Currently we are only a lvl 5 guild, but are working diligently to get up to lvl 25, and to do that we need your membership.

We are a progression guild as we have cleared all Vanilla and BC content, and were in the middle of clearing WolK when real-life commitments took a toll on our guild. We have not raided any Cata. content as a guild, although we do have members now that have done so.

Our members are coming back for MoP and will begin clearing content again. We are typically a 10m Guild but are seriously up for 25m if we get the people.

Recruiting:

- All experience levels: Beginner to Experienced
- All levels: from 1 to 90
- Players: Hardcore, Softcore and Casual
- All classes are accepted
- All roles are still open

What we are looking for in members:

- Members that are willing to learn and to teach.
- Members that will stay the long run, thru ups and downs.
- Members that are willing to assist the guild in growing and its member base.
- Members that are mature and fun-loving.
- Members that utilize Ventrilo and our website regularly.

If you are willing to get in spread your knowledge, or if you are just returning, or new to the game, or just want to throw in a character and play casually, then this is the guild for you.

Everyone has started some place and every guild has started at the beginning, Make Legacy your home, Make Legacy its namesake… A Legacy!

RealID sfloyd002@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Well hello there level 55 DK who has a mage that I would like on my raid team!

*Disclaimer* This right here come from the heart and the only thing I used copy paste on was our website :p. *end Disclaimer*

Anyhow my name is Ehngo and I am here on behalf of NBK we are a 1/6 10m guild on Shattered hand which raids Tues - Weds 10pm - 1am CST and We are looking for a couple more strong people chillaxed people to join our ranks!Now I see in your post the reason you are leaving your guild is because of raging at the not so strong people well you might want to know. What separates NBK from the rest is all though we are trying to push progression we do it with a casual attitude meaning NO RAGING! Sometimes it happens but for the most part criticism is extremely constructive, because here in NBK we pride ourselves on a cool calm collective raid environment that has been created. In which we direct anger to the bosses and project all over recount ;). If I have your attention please check our website out at www.nbk.dkpsystem.com/news.php for some more info and to drop an application!

Good luck with your search,
Ehngo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 8pm-11:30pm
Weds: 8pm - 11:30pm
Thurs: 8pm - 11:30pm

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Our raid times are:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST) (Add an hour for EST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested:
VredsBattleNet@Gmail.com (Recruitment officer)
chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time.
We aren't a ''dying guild'' or ''in the throws of death'', the officers have just dropped a small fortune on buying a brand new T.S. server and re-designing our website and forums for MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I took the time to read your information :P. Below is our guild information. We always do a venterview in addition to an app.

We are currently short on ranged dps and would like to chat. Below is the guild info spam, add me if interested.

Coming back to the game for the expansion? Tired of your current guild? Looking for a fresh start? Want an opportunity to cement yourself as a core member of an raiding guild with experienced leadership? Then <Scorn> may be the place for you.

<Scorn> has returned after a more than 2 year hiatus and began rebuilding in June. We started off with 10s (8/8 HM DS10) and have recently shifted to 25s and will continue to raid as a 25 man group in MoP.

We are looking for great players who want to raid progression without having to spend 30 hours a week doing so. Our philosophy is to raid 3-4 nights a week, 2-3 hours a night. We believe this keeps us fresh and less likely to mentally check out. Anyone who has raided 4-5 hour nights knows you’re nothing more than a zombie those last 1-2 hours.

We have several spots to fill, mainly DPS. However, skilled healers and perhaps a tank would be welcome.

<Scorn>
Guild Level: 25
Progress: 8/8 HM DS10, 1/8 HM DS25
Raid Days: Monday through Thursday
Raid Times: 10:30pm-12:30am EST (this may change to a slightly earlier schedule in MoP)
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruiting Needs
Tanks: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Fire/Arcane Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Ret Paladin
Healers: Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman

In addition, if you plan to roll a Monk (Brewmaster, Windwalker or Mistweaver) as a main, we would like to talk to you.

We expect that you have done your research on what gear you need, how to spec/gem/enchant/reforge. We can help you along the way, but you must be committed to maximizing your contribution. We need people who are committed to improving themselves, their character and, above all, the guild.

Please visit us at scorn-guild.org and apply. You may also contact Bowtuk, Alieko or myself in game or over ventrilo: wdc-v1.cursevoice.com:4639, no password. My realID is sagedragoon79@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Questionable Intent is a 25-man Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
  • Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Monday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST (Added in MoP)
  • Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs* (Alts of Weekday Raiders are welcome.)
  • Tanks
      None
  • Healers
    OPEN
  • DPS
    OPEN
  • *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

Cataclysm Progression
  • Dragon Soul
      8/8 Heroic
      Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Firelands
      Glory of the Firelands Raider
      7/7 pre-nerf
      6/7 HM
  • Tier 11
      4/4 - BoT - 1/4 - Heroic Halfus Wyrmbreaker pre 4.2
      6/6 - Blackwing Descent pre 4.2
      2/2 - Throne of the Four Winds pre 4.2
  • Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Contact

RiD's
    Zierius - Alcarius#1540
    Derrickster - derrickster#1587
    Venus - venus#1169
    Pryne - Pryne#1736

You may also contact us via whisper in game on the characters Zierius, Derrickster, Venùs (ù= alt+0249) or Pryne; or you may visit our website at [url]http://qiguild.guildomatic.com[/url]

How to Apply

We realize that not everyone is comfortable or very good at filling out a 'form' for applying. As a result, we offer two methods of application: You may apply via public or private form application available on our guild website or you may apply via a vent interview that will cover the same points as the form application. If you elect to attempt application to Questionable Intent, please review the application form available on our forums prior to the interview.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Mage
    Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel

We are looking for Warlocks, Rogues, Mages and Balance/Resto Druids, Resto Shamans and Holy Paladins.

We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: sukoidha@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Sukoidha#1753 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer.

We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.

Server: Blackhand
    Guild: Faded Dreams
    Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
    Faction: Horde
    Current progression: 4/16 25man
    Requirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
    Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
    8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
    http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Sukoidha, Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
    Reply Quote
    59 Night Elf Death Knight
    so many horde, wheres all the ally! lol!
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    Hello There,
    Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

DPS
    -All DPS (except plate DPS)

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    www.Farmstatus.Net

Vanilla: All content cleared
    TBC: All content cleared (Top 60 U.S. Muru + KJ Sunwell kills)
    WOTLK: All content cleared (Top 30 kills + Top 50 U.S. HLK Kill)
    CATA: All content cleared

RAID TIMES:
    Raid Schedule (All times are CST)
    Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
    Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
    Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
    Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Things we desperately need:
    SPRIEST (1)
    MAGES (2)
    HOLY/DISC PRIEST (1)
    HOLY PALADIN (1)
    RESTO SHAMAN
    BOOMKIN/ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (1)

If you cannot make atleast two of these raids a week, please don't waste your time!

Applications: http://forums.farmstatus.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3
    (Website still under construction, almost complete!)

-We will consider ANYONE who seems good, but raiding experience is shined apon, slackers will not be carried, but removed from the guild. If you've just recently changed mains, gear at this point is still not needed, but 90ties with quick gear is always a plus.

-Good communication skills. Many of the encounters are multifaceted, and it's impossible for a single person to monitor all the elements of a fight. We rely on all our raiders to provide input on fights and give constructive suggestions/ideas, especially for new content. Members also need to know when to be vocal and when to be quiet and listen. You have to be able to respond on TeamSpeak when spoken to.

-Possess a PvE mindset. Our officers and members have a strong desire to see new content and progress as a guild. If you do not share the same goals/interests, this is not the guild for you.

- Mature enough to tolerate jokes and handle criticism. If you cannot take racist, gender bashing, !@#$% jokes, fart humor, ^-*!-talking on TS, being made fun of, then this is NOT the guild for you. We love to have fun and a big part of that is joking around

- Come prepared to every raid with consumables (potions, flasks, oils, food, etc) to last you the entire night. We will provide most things, but it isn't a garentee.

- Know how to prepare for encounters. If it's a new fight, you're expected to understand at least the basic abilities of the fight and have seen videos of the encounter. Reading our strat forum!

- Stable internet connection and computer that can run WoW at highest graphics

Why Farm Status?

Drama Free: We do not tolerate drama of any kind in Farm Status. We don't have officers screaming at each-other on TS, inter-guild flame threads, or any of the other bull@#$% that can arise from raiding. Loot drama is especially frowned upon; idiots who complain constantly about loot or demand pieces will be removed without hesitation. We have worked hard to maintain a fun but mature atmosphere and we intend on keeping it that way.

Positive Raid Environment: Farm Status believes raids should be fun and enjoyable. If you are seeking a place where the raid leader is blowing up at people for every tiny mistake, look elsewhere. We believe in a positive and upbeat environment - and our progression is evidence of this successful philosophy.

-Fair loot system
    We use a council loot system, where we decide who needs the gear the most. No DKP hoarding, no officers getting sneaky DKP. You'll generally find our officers having the worst gear due to giving it out to others. If you NEED a piece to complete a set, or it's a huge upgrade, chances are you'll get it.
    Tank priority is the only rule you need to know!

About Farm Status

We are a tough guild trying to progress as fast as possible and have a blast while doing so. We were the furthest progressed guild on Rexxar, holding number one on the server for years, and top 50 U.S.

Officers to Contact
    Vredezbyrd (Main recruitment & Caster Officer)
    REAL I.D. IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS: VredsBattleNet@Gmail.Com
    Uncut (GM / MT) chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk
    Obzidion (Melee) Obzidion#1341
    Orangelite (Healer officer)
    Bruph (Officer)
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Priest
    Infectious is currently recruiting for 10-man raid content for Mists of Pandaria! These are Core Positions for our new Weekend Raid Times! We are located on Elune(US) Alliance.

Raid Days & Times
    Friday-Sunday 6:00PM-10PM(Server/Central) (7-11 Eastern)

Currently Seeking...
    1 Tank-Plate Preferred
    1 Healer-Preferring Holy Paladin will consider Pro Resto shaman
    Melee-Rogue
    Ranged-Mage or Hunter
    2 DPS Positions open, Preferring Rogue & Mage or Hunter.
    (See Requirements Below)

Requirements
    No Drama-Bring a good attitude, be respectful.

Maturity-18+ We're a fun guild with an adult atmosphere where mature content is not only allowed, but often instigated. With that being said we get !@#$ done.

Attendance-Near and consistant 100% attendance is required for raid positions. We understand that real life happens, just don't make it habitual. As a small guild we may not have replacements for everyone, especially since we run with a core group.

Performance-Everyone is expected to perform at a professional level and bring your "A Game" to every raid. A lot has changed with Mists of Pandaria.. Learn it and embrace it!

Required Addons
    Ventrilo-Microphone not required, but you must be able to listen to instructions. Prior to being brought into the guild you will be interviewed on vent.

Deadly Boss Mods-Big Wigs, etc. Don't stand in it if it hurts.

Loot Distribution
    As a small guild focusing on 10man content we just use a free roll system. If for whatever reason we are struggling in a certain area or encounter due to a specific gearing issue we may opt to give gear to a specific player taking Attendance & Performance into consideration.

Casuals
    We welcome casual & PvP players who are interested in hanging out with us when we aren't raiding, alt runs, etc. Whether you just want a fun, mature atmosphere or if you're tagging along with someone who is a raider, come on in!

Applying
    If you're interested in applying add me!

RealID:JBridger@Ymail.com For the Subject put "Guild Application" and hit me up if i'm on. If i'm not, I'll see you when I log on!

Once I get a hold of you I will invite you on vent for a brief Interview.
    Reply Quote
    still looking ;]
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hi there

Ring of Destiny has been a successful HORDE raiding guild for over 10 years, dating back to Everquest. We are a mature group and we are looking for like minded players who love to raid and excel at doing so.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 730-10:30pm EST and we are looking for a couple good members to fill our roster in an effort to push progression. We currently are 8/8H in Dragon Soul.

For more information, feel free to contact us in game using RI, battle tags, or email us at ringofdestiny@gmail.com

ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
    Toth - Guild Leader
    Crichton RealID- david4757@yahoo.com
    Battle tag
    Crichton4757#1172
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    I am the raid leader of my guild. drakonis#1579 pm if you would like to chat on vent
    Reply Quote
    lolz ... more horde ;/
    Reply Quote
    ^bumpo
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Still need a mage. :D
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Would love to chat, I run a 10 man guild that raids Tuesday 8-10:30 EST and Sunday 2-5 PM EST. Hit me up at hoozierhoopz@gmail.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Rogue
    Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind

We are 4/16 T14 content so far this week.

Cata:
    11/13H, 7/7 H, 8/8H

*All of our progression kills are on 25 man mode, We do *NOT* consider going to 10man for any circumstances, so this will never be a problem. We *ARE* a 25 man progression guild!

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
    Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

We supply guild bank repairs, food, potions, and flasks for each raid. We in return ask that you come focused and prepared to accomplish our agenda for the given week in a very small raid week. We enjoy our raids and have fun, but if you're derping, expect constructive criticism. We do not belittle people in our raids.

We are currently have a high need for mages, WW monks and warlocks but will consider any high quality applicant. We are NOT looking for warm bodies. We ARE looking to upgrade our current DPS core with high quality players. If you are applying here you should be one of the best players in your current guild.

Contact Us

Please get in contact with Crimsonlily, Ninjablaze or Pjmiagi in game or in game mail if interested.

Real Id
    (Crimsonlily) Tabetha@woh.rr.com
    (Pjmiagi) colby_1471@hotmail.com
    (ninjablaze) scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com

website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]