@Thursday

100 Human Warrior
LATE, ALL OF YOU.

I'm going to go for a week in a row.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bye
Reply Quote
Pandaria thus far: enjoyed PVE way more than PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I haven't even touched PvP yet. No real urge to either, there's just so much to do as is. O_O
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
THE METAMORPH IS COMPLETE.
I WENT IN A WARRIOR AND CAME OUT A MONK>
CAPS LOCK> BABY>
Seriously, monk is interesting. And sha is a joke, tanked at 88 lul
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I've gotten so lucky with my gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Feng, Gara'jal, Spirit Kings down. Been a good night. Got 'BiS' shoulders.

BiS for more than just itemization. BiS because it's the only shoulders! Boy having only six bosses for a month is fun!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Really burned out on this game. Not suer if I want to keep a sub going much longer. Not saying wow is dieing or it has gone to crap or any of that other stuff. Blizz did an amazing job with this expansion. Just not sure if wow is for me anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Drunkbeard
Really burned out on this game. Not suer if I want to keep a sub going much longer. Not saying wow is dieing or it has gone to crap or any of that other stuff. Blizz did an amazing job with this expansion. Just not sure if wow is for me anymore.

You just need a break! Go 2-3 weeks without playing it and you will super pumped when you get back and totally into it again. I do that all the time, which is why I missed most of T11 :(

Yeah that's what I was thinking about doing. Just need to find another game that will grab my attention in the same way wow does.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Ochron

>:(

Mel got tier gloves. I got jack from the Sha. Oh well. I'm getting gear and I'm not exactly dying in raids often enough so I think my tanking stuff is adequate for now.

Elegon is interesting, though I think he might be just slightly overtuned. Definitely going to be a very tight fight and I'm excited to get it down tomorrow and start work on Will of the Emperor. Based on how many guilds are 4/6 and 6/6 compared to 5/6, I think Will shouldn't be as bad assuming OT, melee, and I (and whoever else wants to hit the boss with Unbalancing Strike) can dodge stuff. Been practicing a lot with daily mobs though lol.

Anyways, sleep time.

Also apparently 6th best geared warrior on the server, so that's neat?
Edited by Samayael on 10/3/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey Ethica. My shoulders look better than yours. And you totally stole my damned idea. >:[
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Getting closer to 90 :)
Reply Quote
Oh man, I missed raiding in blues so much <3
Me and my group got realm first (does it count on normal mode? lol) on Feng.
Booya!

Now Elegon is a pain in the !@# :|
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
So, blood DKs are some of the top DPS so far in Mogu'shan.

But hey, let's nerf Revenge.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/03/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Samayael

>:(

Mel got tier gloves. I got jack from the Sha. Oh well. I'm getting gear and I'm not exactly dying in raids often enough so I think my tanking stuff is adequate for now.

Elegon is interesting, though I think he might be just slightly overtuned. Definitely going to be a very tight fight and I'm excited to get it down tomorrow and start work on Will of the Emperor. Based on how many guilds are 4/6 and 6/6 compared to 5/6, I think Will shouldn't be as bad assuming OT, melee, and I (and whoever else wants to hit the boss with Unbalancing Strike) can dodge stuff. Been practicing a lot with daily mobs though lol.

Anyways, sleep time.

Also apparently 6th best geared warrior on the server, so that's neat?

I've heard you need to get something like 10 stacks of the orbs in order to kill Elegon comfortably. Also, I think a lot of guilds are 4/6 because they are farming trash for BoE's since they have plenty of time before reset.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
So I went to make an account on WordPress to support diebythesword.net, and apparently Jorion is taken. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

I'm legit out of name ideas now, I'll have to think about this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Kids straight didn't show, so we ran some crazy heroics.

Tonight we dine in hell!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]