Dream 5.0.6/5.1 patch notes

1 Human Paladin
10/04/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Nahj
Shadow step is now baseline

http://i.imgur.com/9O2ZT.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
- Foxes' mouths have been fixed are are now the proper color.
- There has been an addition to the UI where you can now display daily quest locations on the world map.
- Damage for crusader strike has been increased by 20% (protection only).
- All hairstyles are available to all races, also more hair color selections.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Xiali
- There has been an addition to the UI where you can now display daily quest locations on the world map

This would actually be REALLY handy, especially for those of us who forget which dailies we havn't completed yet, etc. I ALMOST forgot to do Klaxxi dailies yesterday. >_>
Reply Quote
This is simply a self-made wish list of patchnotes that most likely won't happen. I don't intend this thread for people to add extra suggestions onto mine, but with that in mind. Most of these observations come from lots of 3v3 wargames at 90 in full gear on the beta vs some of the best players in the game as well as playing a lot on the game since the expansion has launched.

Rogues
-The level 60 talent preparation has been removed.
-Shadow step is now baseline and the level 60 tier revolves around improving step or burst of speed (replaces step)
-Shadow step is now a 20 second cooldown down from 24.
-Vanish is now a 2minute cooldown down from 3minutes.
-Blind is now a 2minute cooldown down from 3 minutes.
-Cloak is now a 1minute cooldown down from 2minutes.
-Find weakness has been reduced to 50% down from 70%.
-Gouge bleed protection is now baked into sanguinary vein as opposed to dirty tricks. Dirty tricks still provides the no energy cost gouge/blind and the poison and bleed protection on blind.
-Shiv can no longer be dodged or parried.

Warriors
-Recklessness and avatar can no longer be used simultaneously. (That or nerf both the damage reck/avatar provide and shorten the cd to make them less cd dependent).
-Second Wind now heals 2% every second down from 3%. (or 3% every 2seconds).
-Gag order silence is now 2 seconds down from 3 seconds.

Hunters
-Stampeding spirit beasts can no longer provide more than one spirit mend at a time.
-Bestial wrath no longer breaks pets out of CC.
-Scatter shot is no longer avoidable.

Mages
-Alter time is no longer purge-able.
-Frost bomb nerfed by 20%
-Spell steal mana cost increased by 300% (not even possible to oom if the mage isn't arcane even without being in mage armor, mana gems or the mana accounted for in the 90 talents.
-Spellsteal glyph now heals for 2% down from 3%.

Druids
-Nature swiftness now has a 2minute cooldown up from 1 minute.
-Displacer beast now has a 45 cooldown up from 30 seconds.
-You can no longer wild charge to mushrooms.

Priests
-Shadow Word: Death glyph is now a minor glyph.
-Glyph of Desperation is now baseline (Guardian spirit/painsup while stunned).
-Priest mana efficiency significantly buffed (don't really know where that would need to be changed).
-Spirit shell is no longer dispel-able.
-Spectral Guise now has a 1minute cooldown up from 30seconds.
-Psyfiend now has a minute cooldown up from 45seconds.
-Psyfiend range reduced to 10yards down from 20.

Paladin
-Binding light now has a 4second duration down from 6.

Shaman
-Capacitor totem range increased to 15yards up from 8.

Warlock
-Unbound will is now a 2 minute cooldown up from 1 minute.
-Blood Fears range reduced to 20yards down from 30.
-Demonic Gateway now has a 3second cast time down from 5seconds.
-Demonic Gateway's charges are now generated every 10 seconds down from 15seconds to help promote more use in the ability.

Death knight
-Death grip now has a minimum range of 4 yards.

I'm assuming you have a priest, pally, shammy, and rogue. You want those classes only buffed and all other classes only nerfed. get over it.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin

- All hairstyles are available to all races, also more hair color selections.

You are genius.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/04/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Felivastus
What I read was "buff rogues nerf every other class"

That's also what I read.

^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/04/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Trollinthndr
lol rogue wanting another class' self healing nerfed with recup is stupidly strong

I quit for 6seasons from s2 till end of s8, but i've had no desire for recup and it's not even remotely near the level of any other dps's self heals atm which really shouldn't have been added to the game for any dps class to begin with.
10/04/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Trollinthndr
ohh look. trying to nerf druid healing and mobility... thats cute

In PvP, resto druids bring more utility than any other healer by a significant margin.

Between symbiosis, typhoon on z axis maps, ursols vortex/disorienting roar, the ability to shapeshift out of slows/snares in any spec in a game where dispel has a cooldown, being able to avoid polymorphs/hexs with shapeshifting and cyclone (not to mention NS has a 1 minute cooldown making it not nearly as risky NS cloning)

The only healer that even comes close is shaman with 30second tremor due to totemic restoration, double purge with the glyph (very good against mages and druids) and shock/grounding/hex.

10/04/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Apathi
I'm assuming you have a priest, pally, shammy, and rogue. You want those classes only buffed and all other classes only nerfed. get over it.

I said in a earlier post I play rogue, mage, priest, warlock and I got a lot of 3v3 wargames at 90 in on beta and provided a decent amount of feedback whenever I could not that any was listened to at all despite getting a pretty big discussion.

That being said the only 2 toons I leveled to 90 since release has been my rogue/mage and playing my mage almost makes me sick in terms of how good it is.
Edited by Nahj on 10/4/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/04/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Ðibble
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
-Chaos Bolt is now instant cast
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
What I read was "buff rogues nerf every other class

i read the other post....and i still got this from it, whats whith rogues these days? i have no prob wth mine, and btw just save ur cds for when they burst and when they get to SW and dks are super easy lol, u just have to outlast their defensives
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

^ This
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Rogue buffs for yourself and nerf everyone else. Good job. Glad you don't work for Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Theeverybest
What I read was "buff rogues nerf every other class

i read the other post....and i still got this from it, whats whith rogues these days? i have no prob wth mine, and btw just save ur cds for when they burst and when they get to SW and dks are super easy lol, u just have to outlast their defensives
They can't instagib everyone, therefore class is broken. Welcome to MMO forums.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/04/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Daralii

I could care less if I "gib" anyone I prefer the s9 type of control meta game and barely doing any damage. The only thing the class lacks currently is flavor and ways to set yourself apart from mediocre players due to how long the cooldowns are and it drains away from the flavor in the class.

Furthermore, the class isn't broken I can easily get glad as RMD/RPS or get myself within 100 pr for r1 in 5s if I cared. The class isn't overwhelmingly underpowered now or overpowered like it was in s11, but it is very below average and boring to play due to how long the downtime is between cooldowns is.

Even if evis got buffed by like 200% and 1shot players I'd rather play my mage alt even if mages were nerfed into the ground the same patch. Just because of how fun I think alter time is of an ability when used to it's max potential.
Shadow step is now baseline

http://i.imgur.com/9O2ZT.jpg

How so, with prep removed from the game and burst of speed replacing step if you chose it. As it stands rogues are the only melee class with a gap closer that doesn't get it baseline.
Edited by Nahj on 10/4/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Daralii

lol, why thank you, i never got a proper welcome before.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Yup... he just wants rogues to be OP and everyone else weak.

Sometimes I think rogues should be nerfed.

- All Rogues abilities now have a 8 minute cool down.
Reply Quote
Yup... he just wants rogues to be OP and everyone else weak.

Sometimes I think rogues should be nerfed.

- All Rogues abilities now have a 8 minute cool down.

make that 9
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Warriors:
- Once a tank uses Taunt the targeted enemy can no longer attack anyone else for the duration of the fight and/or the warriors life.

Rogues:
- Decreased all damage towards other players by 500%, increased PVE damage by 600%

Mage:
- Decreased all damage towards other players by 500%, increased PVE damage by 600%

Death Knight:

Warlock:

Shaman:
- Every healing spell costs no mana and heals target 100%. Unfortunately in PVP the amount healed reduces your health by 100% of what was healed.

Monk:
- Every healing spell costs no mana and heals target 100%. Unfortunately in PVP the amount healed reduces your health by 100% of what was healed.

Priest:

Druid:

Paladin:

Hunters:
- Hunters were removed from the game, all existing hunter classes have a free "class change"
Edited by Midnighthero on 10/4/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
- Valor from raid bosses has been increased, now caps at 1500 per week, no character cap.
- Valor gear is now equal to raid gear, and no longer requires reputation to purchase.
- Justice gear is now equal to heroic gear.
- All reputations can be championed using tabards in dungeons or RBGs / arenas.
- Shado-Pan and August Celestials are no longer gated behind Golden Lotus.
- Spirit of Harmony is no longer BOP.

might as well add

-Once you hit 90 get mailed FULL iLvL476 epics and 30k gold so i never have to do anything outside a major city.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]