466 Paladin Tank - LF Horde Side Guild.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings to all. I'll give the quick overview, then the detailed explanation for those who want to know more.

Character: Kalsam
Class and Spec: Protection Paladin (Offspec; Holy*)
Preferred Spec: Protection
Hours available: 19:00-1:00 EST**
Days available: Any
Guild Size: 25man HIGHLY preferred; May consider 10man
Faction: HORDE!
(Sorry Alliance. Used to be an ally, not interested anymore)

I had recently been a tank for my guild for over 17months, but was suddenly asked right before the Xpac to dps instead. I tried, but felt the same way I had in the past when I got burned out on dps, and realized I needed to stay a tank, as my love for tanking outshines all.
There is much more to this story, but would prefer to only discuss this in private.

I have been tanking since Vanilla, on this very toon. Though, only been tanking with him as my main since faction changes were allowed (Roughly July-August 2009). I was usually brought to tank alt runs, or older content; matching my skills versus players wearing gear that was tiers ahead of me.
Previous to this, I had played mage, hunter, rogue, and restoration shaman.

*I had learned to play Holy as my offspec at the request of my recent guild master. While I don't play Holy very well overall (in my opinion), I do well enough that it is a viable offspec for me. Though I much more prefer to play Protection. (And tend to be much better at this role than any other, by far)

I currently live in Atlantic Canada, so my timezone is 1 hour ahead of Eastern. But as Eastern is the furthest timezone remaining in US servers, I have become accustomed to this.
**I will be moving to Central Canada in a few months, and would then have access to Central hours, leading into Pacific. To agree to a guild with these hours at present, I would have to determine it based on my work schedule each week. And thus I would prefer to ensure I'm remaining in Eastern hours to be able to commit to a high attendance.

I don't just look for a guild to be in and progress. While this is one of my highest priorities, my other priority is to find a place I feel welcome and at home in.
I'm a helpful person, willing to spend my gold, time and more to help out my guildmates. I believe that a guild only succeeds when everyone works together. No person is more important than the others, and so, anything I do to help another, helps the guild as a whole.

While my Real ID/Bnet friend's list is becoming close to the cap; I still have some room, and encourage anyone who wishes to speak with me there to add me.

Bnet: Kalsam#1764
Please post a message with it to let me know who you are.
(Though, it will occasionally not give me the invites for people, so if you don't mind: post here, or send me an in game message with yours, just in case. Sorry for inconvience. I don't know why I don't get some invites, but get others.)
Edited by Kalsam on 10/4/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
» Phobia (10 Man)
—Server: Area 52
—Faction: Horde
—Timezone: Eastern

» Progression Highlights
WotLK 11/12 Heroic ICC Top 500 World Heroic Hallion Top 500 US T8
Cata 6/8 Heroic DS

» Recruitment
—High Priority: Shield Tank, DK Warrior DPS
—Medium Priority: All Exceptional Players

» Raiding
—Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
—Times: 7:30 - 11:30
—Attendance: 100% w/ Occasional Post-Outs

» Incentives
—Food: Provided via Fish Feast
—Flasks: Provided via Cauldron
—Potions: Provided Weekly
—Enchants: Provided for all Raiding Gear
—Gems: Blue Quality Provided; Epic Quality Purchasable
—BOE/Essences: Half AH Pricing
—Loot: Drunken Suicide Kings (DSK) System w/ separate Tier List

» Expectations
—No Drama: Show respect for your fellow Guildies
—Drive: A desire for progression demonstrated in actions, not words
—Competence: Thorough knowledge of your class and spec
—Patience: Wipes can, do and WILL happen
—Punctuality: Be on time, always. If you are not able to show up or will be late, we require at least 24 hours notice on the forums (Emergency situations are exempt).
—Adaptation: You will mess up. Everyone does. The ability to identify and fix the problem is key.
—Age: 18 Years +

» To Apply
—Visit: http://phobiagaming.org/wowapps
—Contact: Brokensword, Pentt, or Memoirs

» Videos
—Bloopers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0o3ZjJJqo
—Zonozz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjKLRWQgYNw
—Yor'sahj: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-8Rp3axvs
—Blackhorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Apfb8Upids
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there mate, Burn Phase is an australian weekend 25m guild, we raid 12 midnight - 3.30 am EST Sat/Sun (you'd stay up fri/sat nights, i know this is a little later but i guess i'll see if it works for you). We were 8/8H in DS25 however we moved down from 4 days a week to 2 days a week and moved from 10s to 25s in july as the guild wanted a lower commitment raid schedule and a bigger raid size, as a 10 we completed 5/5H ToC, 12/12H ICC (11/12H in 25), 11/13H T11 (10) & 7/7H T12 (10) with 8/8H in DS (10 & 25). We are a guild with a proven track record and a long raid history & we're aimed at players who do not have the time to raid 4+ nights a week or players who do not want to raid 4+ nights a week.

I place a strong importance on helping others and working in/as a team and i expect others to do the same, whilst this is not a trait present in everyone i do my best to find "team players" as i believe this sort of comeradery pushes the guild forward and keeps it together in tough times. We're currently looking for a Tank to be our permanent 3rd, it would entail rotating around with our other tanks & every 3rd week possibly DPS'ing for a fight or two. Our two main tanks at the moment are a warrior and a druid so a paladin makes an excellent 3rd.

I haven't added you as your list is fairly close to the cap but if you are interested you can add me anytime (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or Alemenara#1239). If you're interested to know more about the guild you can check out our website Burn-Phase.com and apply or you can chat to me ingame :)

Cheers mate, hope to hear from you!

Regards,
Alemenara
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Pentt
I truly do prefer a 25man guild, but I will keep you under consideration.

@Alemenara
I'll have to really think about this. I do tend to have partial insomnia, and will occasionally stay up that late anyway. Definitely will keep this in consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Back to front page...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, at least it's taking about 1/2hr to fall off the front page.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Back up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey there...

Would love to get a chance to talk to you about a position we are trying to fill with our 10 man raid team. We are made up of adults (primarily in our 30s). Our guild has been around since the Open Beta in 2004. We raid on weekends (Sat & Sun evenings; times not yet set but likely 3 hours between 6-11 pm CST) due to most of us having full time jobs & family taking up our time during the week. If you are interested in chatting...please respond via email at Kahunax @ gmail . com or Real ID at Kawika#1387.

Thanks & good luck with your search!

K
Edited by Kahunax on 10/4/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 8pm-11:30pm
Weds: 8pm - 11:30pm
Thurs: 8pm - 11:30pm

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
<Cry Moar> is a 10m raiding guild on Blackhand looking for a non-monk tank. I would prefer a DK, but anything will do.

Raid Times: 7-10pm CST Tues-Thurs
Progression: 4/6 MSV, Cleared DS10H in March.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687

^ here is a link to our recruitment topic if you would like to check out our guild.

25 man, went 8/8 heroic DS (back in May)

Tues, Wed & Thurs 8:45pm - 12:00 Eastern.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
we are in search of a tank for our team. We were ranked 3rd on server through Cata and looking to keep our guild rank in top 3. Raid times are 8-11 Est on Tues/Thurs.

Check out unexpectedguests.com or you can feel free to add RL ID or Email me at brentlee34@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck in your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]