Top Hat Resurrected.

Hello Drak'Thul! I come bearing AMAZING news! Top Hat the server's 2nd premiere raiding guild is making its return for MoP! We're openly recruiting new raiders take note though, we don't accept every tom willy and hare to be on our main progression team. Excellence will be expected from you.
We're currently looking for exceptional tank, heals and dps. If you think you've got what it takes to compete with Amorphous themselves contact Krats with your spec past raiding experience and why we should take you over the rest of the applicants.
Edited by Gimbori on 10/4/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Currently looking for a Tank healer (Prefer Paladin/Disc Priest) and DPS (Melee is fine, ranged preferable_.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Welcome back guys!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I wanna compete with Amorphous those guys are elitist.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Alliance Scum!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/05/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Mattickx
I wanna compete with Amorphous those guys are elitist.

Quiet, clicker.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tank/Heals spots filled

We are now looking for two dps. Warrior is strongly preferred and we need another range, a lock is our current goal but will accept others
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
legen
I can be your dps!
-I stand in bad stuff (to show others where to NOT stand, obviously)
-I dont use DBM, I memorize mechanics
-I will remain level 88... just because the number 8 is awesome

You can apply to have me join if you're interested in having the best...

Still wondering why everyone advertises their guild as being premiere, which should be premier(the adj) anyways...

Considering I have the grammar skills/vocab of a six year old, I can't complain

Ignoring my moronic babble... welcome back, and as Liam Neeson would say... Good luck
dary
Reply Quote
Glad to see you guys back
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
rofl. The premier raiding guild hasn't even ranked on wow progress yet... Keep up with the good work..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/02/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Classicoly
rofl. The premier raiding guild hasn't even ranked on wow progress yet... Keep up with the good work..

I like your style guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]