2 questions about elemental blast.

90 Draenei Shaman
First question, what effects cause the actual dmg to rise, ive seen it rise without having any extra sp procs (or maybe i havent and just imagining). SEcond, how does it decide the proc?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
1. I don't think it can rise outside of SP, since it says on WoWhead "dealing 4372 to 5079 (+ 211.2% of Spell Power)" and nothing else in terms of damage increases.

2. Randomly. Unlike some things that choose the highest, EB choose Crit or Haste or Mastery at random.
Reply Quote
Well eb can crit and mastery can proc it. Also you need to remember that eb damage shown in tooltip is average. So it can hit higher or lower. Once in a while youll see the top end damage and sometimea the lower end. Blizzard changed tooltips a while to show spells averagr damage.

The proc from eb is random
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
EB is affected by the Unleash Flame buff, so casting it after UE will buff it by 30%.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ok, i figured the proc was random, but it seems to come in waves, mast mast mast, crit crit crit, haste haste haste.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
elemental blast is affected by your int/sp procs, by unleashed flame, and can be procced by echo of the elements and our mastery. any combination of these things can modify the damage of the spellcast.

i havent been watching my buff caeful but if i recall its like the windsong enchant: random.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Don't forget about the clearcasting 10% damage buff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]