Starting Gear Reps?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
In Mists, which reps are the best to focus on first for tanking gear? Obviously, I need to get them all pretty quick, but I can only spare the time to focus on 2-3 sets of dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well as far as I know you still need to get Golden Lotus to revered before you have access to the shadow pan and one other set of dailies, escapes me for the moment, so I suggest always doing those, also I believe once you get to a certain point in the Wastes you have access to the Kalaxxi (sp?) dailies so there are those as well, there are certain epics that you can have access to by just getting certain reps to honored those are

Golden Lotus: Rings
August Celestials: Bracers (I think)
Shado-Pan: Cloaks
The Kalaxxi: Amulets

Also note that doing Kun-Lai into townlong and finishing townlong will get you close to honored with Shado-Pan.

Hope this helps and feel free to correct me if I am wrong on anything :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
There is no "best". Each faction gives access to a certain batch of valor gear. For example, the Golden Lotus let you buy rings, chests, and shoulders. August Celestials get you bracers, boots, and gloves. Etc

Which one is best for you is dependent on what drops you get. If you get bracers and boots to drop from a raid, then August Celestials would not be a good choice for you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'd recommend Shado-pan, because they have the Valor trinkets. They also have weapon enchants, and you're an enchanter.

That means doing Golden Lotus first, since they're a gateway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I got just short of honored with Shado-Pan from questing while leveling, and Honored with Klaxxi (you can start doing their dailies at 89). I'd suggest starting with Klaxxi and Golden Lotus first, since you have to get GL to Revered before you can open the AC and Shado-Pan dailies.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
At revered you can buy patterns for 476 gear from Golden Lotus. Farming motes is no fun though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]