Help here please!

85 Night Elf Hunter
i don't have cata or panda, but i would like to have a gun (lvl 80) from panda. Can i get it some way, from AH maybe. Ill give 5k gold.
Reply Quote
You will have more luck on your realm forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1179961/

There are no level 80 weapons from Pandaria that I am aware of.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
The Pandaria zone starts at level 85, so you aren't going to be able to get gear 5 levels under the zone's starting level. If you want to check AH for gear just go ahead and take a look.
Edited by Monmonn on 10/5/2012 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/05/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Nodar
i don't have cata or panda, but i would like to have a gun (lvl 80) from panda. Can i get it some way, from AH maybe. Ill give 5k gold.

Level 80 items come from either Cataclysm or WotLK, Pandaria drops don't go that low.

You can buy items on the AH that are from an expansion you don't have. So head there and look for entry-level cata ranged weapons.
Reply Quote
76 Orc Hunter
You can determine if a piece of AH gear is from WotLK or Cata by looking at it's ilevel.
Northrend gear has an ilvl od around 170 for equip level 80 gear.
Cata gear ilvl starts around 270 and can be found on gear as low as equip level 77.
Cata gear will also have a significant jump in stats/dps/armor.
Reply Quote
MVP
85 Goblin Warrior
FYI to all those who state that the gear the OP is looking for is not available. There actually IS gear released in MoP that have a level 80 requirement, and are BoE.

The OP is looking for the item: Penate's Penance-Procuring Pistol

If you are wanting a complete list of items available at level 80, that were released in MoP. Do a search on Wowhead.com under the 'Items' search. Make sure you include filters: 'Added in expansion - Mists of Pandaria', 'Level Req. 80 - 80', and 'Quality - Rare'.

There are a total of 2 items specifically for hunters to be able to use (ranged weapon, and mail AGI armor). There is also, 1 Leather AGI armor piece.

These other 2 pieces are: Hexu's Amplifying Helm and Star-Carrier Bracers

With that said, the best place for this post would be your Server forum. As it is specific to the server your character is on.
Edited by Screwloose on 10/5/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Here's the full list, for people looking to upgrade alts and twinks:
http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=minle=400;minrl=80;maxrl=80;cr=3;crs=1;crv=0
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
that's what i'm talking about
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Warrior
Those have to be mistakes, otherwise why would they only have pieces for a couple classes and neglect all the rest?
Reply Quote
MVP
85 Goblin Warrior
10/05/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Nodar
that's what i'm talking about

Nodar, Post this as recommended on your server forums.

10/05/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Harlan
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1179961/

I'd recommend not listing the price you are willing to pay, to allow you more leeway as to the price you end up paying. Also, do a search for the item name on the Auction House, you may find it there with a specified search. I'd recommend using the word: "Penate's" as your search word, as it should be unique to the item alone.
Reply Quote
MVP
85 Goblin Warrior
10/05/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Publius
Those have to be mistakes, otherwise why would they only have pieces for a couple classes and neglect all the rest?

They are actually not. They were actually a higher item level until a recent hotfix. Our guild has gotten a number of these items and the level 85 req. blues of ilvl 440 through our guild bank since release.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
ty, extremely helpfull.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]