Bug:Certain Pet Battle Achievements Wiped :-(

90 Human Paladin
I noticed last night that a couple of my Pet Battle achievements were inexplicably reset to zero:

Rookie Pet Group (Raise 15 pets to level 10) -- I had raised at least 6 pets to level 10 (this number does not include lvl10+ pets I have captured). It now says I've raised 0/15 pets to level 10.

No Favorites (Raise a pet of every family to level 10) -- I had raised a pet from at least 6 different families to level 10; however, it now shows that I have not raised any to lvl10.

There might be other achievements affected that I haven't noticed yet.

Please look into this, and fix it; we don't want to have to go and redo those achievements from the beginning. Could this have anything to do with the bug that affected Darkmoon quest item turn-in achievements when they first came out?

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I see your achievements (as well as mine) displaying properly in the armory.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
This happens to me too, log out and back in and it should be back to normal. It's incredibly annoying having to do so though to keep track of my achievements. At least I think this is what you mean, I haven't seen anyone else post about it.
Reply Quote
Just updated with the latest patch and found all the pet achievements I was grinding on reset to zero. Restarting WoW had no effect. Hope they can restore them soon!

EDIT: got a new pet achieve while playing, and the zeroed-out ones reset themselves. Whew!
Edited by Hooha on 10/10/2012 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]